• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:1:1 Venom bust (SOLD) and other things.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrkFD3S

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm getting rid of a couple of statues because I they do not fit with my collection theme at the moment. All statues come with their art box and shipping box. All prices are negotiable and please add 3% when paying by paypal unless the payment is sent via gift.

If you are a local we can meetup in person if you want to save on shipping.

I am willing to ship internationally so long as you are willing to pay the extra shipping fees + have some feedback here on the site.

Sideshow Iron Man exclusive LSB #358/400 - $250 shipped or PM offer.

All blemishes are shown on the picture album below.

GW0r2ayh.jpg

Photo album link here: https://imgur.com/a/avaLW

I also have the Master Replicas Darth Maul dual bladed lightsaber. $250 shipped or pm offer. It's missing the original brown box, but I still have the original color box.

Sideshow Venom bust 1:1 by Mike Hill aka the old version SOLD
Bust has no problems, but the art box and shipper box are quite worn down. The number is 52/300. Honestly I think this is one of the best if not the best 1:1 Marvel bust Sideshow has done. I also have this bust up on ebay, but will take it down if I get a good enough offer.

PMQVwOqh.jpg

ce7w2sP.jpg

As for trades I don't have anything in particular that I really want. The thing that probably interests me the most is the exclusive green lantern PF, but I'm still waiting to see how he looks in-hand.
I am collecting only 1/4 scale Marvel/DC statues now.

Last edited:
Re: FS: PCS Reg Ryu, Vega

Damn I will trade for ryu, but too late.

Re: FS:Sideshow Spider-Man PF #184/1000

bump any offers?

Also I know this is a weird trade request, but I'm looking for a Wii U 8gb set as well. I will take a Wii U + Cash as a trade as well.

Back