• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1:1 Full size bust Iron Man mark II and Mark III (regular version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKARY

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to space restrictions from the arrival of my Vader I have chosen to sell off my Iron man full scale busts. I have the mark II and mark III (regular version) for sale. Both busts have been inspected recently and have no damage or flaking paint and look great. Looking for $1900 for both together plus shipping or will entertain offers.
I would also sell seperate as well $1100 plus shipping for mark 2
$800 plus shipping for mark 3

Last edited:
Sorry i'm not looking for trades i'm trying to clear house and free up some space but thanks. I think i'll give it thru this weekend and if no one wants em i'll hold on till after ironman 2 comes out.

Sorry i'm not looking for trades i'm trying to clear house and free up some space but thanks. I think i'll give it thru this weekend and if no one wants em i'll hold on till after ironman 2 comes out.

That might not be a good choice when SSC could put out a 1:1 MK5 bust. Which might drive the MK3 value down.
Just something to think about.

Back