Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hype was primarily due to the song, if you really don't know. That's the primary reason it is as popular as it is among kids. And almost every Disney animated movie is chock full of cliche's. Not the company to go if you're looking for something edgy and unpredictable. But it was fun and had some catchy songs. Not particularly special IMO, but better and more watchable than other Disney movies through the late '90s and 2000s in my opinion.

i loved tangled. much funnier.

i know all disney movies are cliche in a way but for me frozen just felt very boring to watch.

Tangled was a lot more fun but there's no denying the emotional pull of Frozen in the tension and resolution of Elsa and Anna's relationship.

I am disappointed in the whitewashing of Olaf though, who in the original script was black.

er...

ca872b2957c53a0795bfee4e40000ec1.jpg

I love Frozen but I think Tangled is even better.

Yep. :clap

Flynn is even one of my favorite Disney characters.

But back to the subject, I don't care if they make Elsa a lesbian and give her a girlfriend. I doubt they would go that far... they'd probably just keep her single and imply she's a lesbian.

I'm all for media to reflect the world we are living in today and fair representation of all kinds of people. I think it would be great for kids to have a LGBT character they can look up to. I feel the same way for when they change the race of white characters too.

Back