From Tim at Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill59

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Tim's sleeve!

New Hobbit Statue launching this week

New Hobbit art print announced today

New movie poster released today

New Convention in ....... announced today

Sorry, for the late notice !

Cheers

Tim

Taken from "Tim's sleeves!" thread over at "The Shadow & Flame"

Posted yesterday.

Figure the statue is Gollum but am curious to see if thats right and the art print was beautiful.

The statue could well be Gollum, Josh. :wave

If it is, it will make a very nice pairing piece with the Weta Bilbo statue. :rock

Riddles in the Dark
. :rock

Hoping the statue isn't Gollum as Tim usually plays a good game of riddles himself and Gollum was 'announced with the shipping of the latest chronicle a few days ago.
C'mon Radagast :pray:

The statue could well be Gollum, Josh. :wave

If it is, it will make a very nice pairing piece with the Weta Bilbo statue. :rock

Riddles in the Dark
. :rock

It could be. Its still a guess since as always Weta is doing a great job of saying only what needs to be said.

Supposedly he is supposed to be a companion piece type to Bilbo.

Hoping the statue isn't Gollum as Tim usually plays a good game of riddles himself and Gollum was 'announced with the shipping of the latest chronicle a few days ago.
C'mon Radagast :pray:

He was only announced by accident. Didn't someone say that he wasn't supposed to be in the book? What I'm saying is that if Gollum is the next statue then the book kind of blew the surprise. Now, that doesn't mean it was someone else and Gollum was after that but my guess is Gollum was next and the book let it out early.

And we know a Radagast sculpt is well under way, but to what stage? :dunno

Correct so he would have been my guess if not for Gollum sneaking out early. Its 60/40 in favor of Gollum I think. I'd be happy with Radagast.

Gloin is in works, too. We have seen his boot.
But as they haven't say the right day of the release on the forums, the statue is not going to be limited...I don't think about a new not limited dwarf at the moment.
Daniel Falconer told us that we will see creature/s at ComicCon ("Without going into specifics or promising anything that might yet shift in our plan, I will go as far as to say that if you like creatures you should have reason to be happier this Comic Con than last year. Beyond that cryptic and vague answer, you might just have to wait and see")...then, I believe that we are not going to see then until that moment...
As you, I'm thinking about Radagast or Gollum...

Back