Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they start shipping her out soon! SGD Tifa's so awesome! I hope her fingers can easily be posed without anything breaking inside. I need her to be in a clenched fist gesture so she'll be ready to punch random monsters around.
From what SGD has told me is that the fingers are not posable don't know if that has changed though

It's down because Kit mentioned he would be putting up some left over inart Gandalfs this morning and it broke the site lol.

I managed to get an extra Cloud head with the windy hair so I can't wait to order the extra body. Wish there was an option for the cloud specific attire though, like the pauldron, wrist guards, etc
Can send me to the right directions? I would like to get one as well.

We've been hearing about this 1st class body and the replacement arms for a while now. Do you think they'll just released or will we have a pre order window?

We've been hearing about this 1st class body and the replacement arms for a while now. Do you think they'll just released or will we have a pre order window?
I'm fairly sure Walter mentioned in the past they were intended to be immediately released, but that could have changed since then for all we know.

I'm fairly sure Walter mentioned in the past they were intended to be immediately released, but that could have changed since then for all we know.
It's just made available and in stock on CM warehouse on Taobao. (along with other regular Toy Shops on Taobao)

They aim to ship out those who ordered from them after 1st of May (which is their national holiday).

Not confirmed: they may plan to do a re-run of this specific 1st class body if there's a demand.

Back