From 1/4 to 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david83ec

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So this is a post/rant.

I'm currently deciding if I should shift my current statue collection. I love my 1/4 scale but between increasing prices and space issues I'm thinking that I should go smaller if want to continue in this hobby. I believe my last 1/4 will be the new SS Black Cat. I have in pre order Black Canary and Huntress (and maybe maybe I'll do a final pre order of Pepper PF)

So, my question is who many or you are in a similar situation? Also, I know Kotobukiya has good pieces in the 1:6 real, but can you name other company producing good statues in this scale (beyond the extent Bowen)

There is no going backward in scale.
Everything must keep getting bigger until you reaching breaking point and leave the hobby.

I got out of that scale really before I had a chance to start. The smaller ones are cheaper and easier to display, but I could never go back to 1/6 statues or figures. They just don't have the same presence, especially when you are coming from 1/4. I would rather thin down new orders and stay 1/4. Space will always be an issue either way.

I got out of that scale really before I had a chance to start. The smaller ones are cheaper and easier to display, but I could never go back to 1/6 statues or figures. They just don't have the same presence, especially when you are coming from 1/4. I would rather thin down new orders and stay 1/4. Space will always be an issue either way.
Yes I see your point. Space is one of my biggest issues right now. At NYCC I talked with J . Scott Campbell and he told me that there is a 1/4 Danger Girl coming soon so yep that one will have to be in collection no matter if I go with the smaller scale.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back