Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hobbits Maquette

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but I just saw a video by Averone on the Statue Marvels forum and he got a close, clear shot of the Frodo/Sam MQ tag. The price shown was $180, so I guess that answers the question as to whether having 2 figures together would make a difference in the price.

It doesn't say $180, it says $TBD

Looks nice and will probably go well with the new Barad-dûr from Weta in the background. I Am still hoping they will put up those video previews of upcoming products they are working on even if it is only sketches... bah!

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but I just saw a video by Averone on the Statue Marvels forum and he got a close, clear shot of the Frodo/Sam MQ tag. The price shown was $180, so I guess that answers the question as to whether having 2 figures together would make a difference in the price.

I cannot imagine this will sell for 180$ for the both of them...more realistic I'm afraid would be something like that for each!

No it says TBD you just misread :)

It doesn't say $180, it says $TBD

:exactly:

this will be $275 or higher, i told you guys once the price go up they dont come down.

this will be $275 or higher, i told you guys once the price go up they dont come down.

Except for that time the price went up to $250 with Gandalf and then came back down to $225 for Legolas.

Anyway, this is two statues in one. I expect a maquette with two characters to be $300.

Except for that time the price went up to $250 with Gandalf and then came back down to $225 for Legolas.

Anyway, this is two statues in one. I expect a maquette with two characters to be $300.

But they are smaller character and there's no huge flag or anything like that. I don't think it should go higher than $250

But they are smaller character and there's no huge flag or anything like that. I don't think it should go higher than $250

Well, the combined amount of detail on the two Hobbits is much higher than say on the Witch King. So I'm definatly expecting it to cost more than 275$.

The pure amont of Polystone is probably negligible compared to the amount of work for sculpting&painting.

For the last time: They don't charge by the pound. The same design and detail went into the hobbits as any other statue. This will be at least $325-$350. So get your cryin' towels ready.

Pictures can be deceiving. I doubt they'd have this with a price but everything else that's not on preorder listed as $TBD. And at $180.... I highly doubt it

Back