Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with it?

Part of it cracked off and imbedded itself in the styrofoam. The sculpt was under frodos body. The piece is still stuck in there. Small chip on regular frodo sculpt but that's not bad. Yet to send pics to ss returns dept. Will do so soon.

That sucks.

I opened mine upside down but luckily everything was okay.

Did you get the plastic bag wrapped around the colour box with yours? I didn't which is odd.

No plastic bag. No exclusive sticker. No label on styro box which way is up. I was very careful and it still arrived damaged. No number on coloured box too.
Yours?

No number on the box. No EX sticker here either. Doesn't bother me at all. I was just curious.
I got Poison Ivy today and there was so much tape around the box it looks like someone had opened it already and taped it back up.

I'm just wondering if they're doing some inspections at their warehouse these days before sending a lot of these out.

But who knows.

No number on the box. No EX sticker here either. Doesn't bother me at all. I was just curious.
I got Poison Ivy today and there was so much tape around the box it looks like someone had opened it already and taped it back up.

I'm just wondering if they're doing some inspections at their warehouse these days before sending a lot of these out.

But who knows.

I think they are doing inspections to reduce damage parts. It's been ahit and miss for me.

ya I think so too. I was having such a bad string of luck with them and then the last few statues have been really good.

I probably shouldn't have said that. Probably just cursed myself.

Great looking piece, that almost qualifies as a diorama. I think this whole line has been really good. I only had the Ringwraith which I thought was great, but let it go for the PF with no regrets. If future pieces are still this good I can see myself picking up another.

It does with two characters almost border one a dio. Its a really great piece. :rock

Edit: Took down my photos. Just not happy with how they look. They appear much grainier on the board than they do so I'm gonna take some more tomorrow and mess with these to get them looking right. I want to share quality photos with you all and these were not that.

Let's try this again. I took these this morning even though it was a bit cloudy and messed with some of the settings in my photo program. I'm happier with these but coming out of photobucket they look a little different than the file I have on my computer.

Thank ya :duff

Its a really cool piece. I know the choice of outfit isn't that great for some, but its just such a good looking statue. The likeness on both is really really good. Trevor did such a fantastic job. I really love this statue.

Back