Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would look cool next to each other. Barad-Dur is going to be fairly heavy so I'd worry about putting too much on the same shelf.

They would look cool next to each other. Barad-Dur is going to be fairly heavy so I'd worry about putting too much on the same shelf.

i'll be putting it where the 'Saruman vs Gandalf' Dio is :)

myLOTRcabinet.jpg

I will display them with no helmets and put the 1/6 GG bust helmets on the display base

I though that was such a good display idea Adolfo :wave, that I went ahead and bought the GG Frodo and Sam busts off ebay today. :slap

Should look really good...thanks Adolfo :hi5:

:duff
Bill

I though that was such a good display idea Adolfo :wave, that I went ahead and bought the GG Frodo and Sam busts off ebay today. :slap

Should look really good...thanks Adolfo :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Plus the GG pieces they are holding their orc weapons too...they could be had at a great price too If I remember...the GG LOTR pieces were nicely done IMHO

Last edited:
I can handle true busts but do not get these half-person type of collectibles. One GG piece, a Star Wars one probably an ewok, I think we even cut off at the knees. Why not just make the whole thing at that point?

I can handle true busts but do not get these half-person type of collectibles. One GG piece, a Star Wars one probably an ewok, I think we even cut off at the knees. Why not just make the whole thing at that point?

I like the Harry Potter ones that cut off at the waist - that's all you need really, why worry about legs? :lol
And that also means they're small enough for the cost to be in the bust range rather than a statue range, and take up less room. The HP ones are really well done.

I like the Harry Potter ones that cut off at the waist - that's all you need really, why worry about legs? :lol
And that also means they're small enough for the cost to be in the bust range rather than a statue range, and take up less room. The HP ones are really well done.

Yes they were as good as the LOTR ones were

Last edited:
Back