Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wondered how and why certain people come to gravitate toward certain characters. For me Gandalf is sort of it, Aragorn cool, Legolas elegant, Boromir never did it for me for some reason. Unsure why just the way it is. Now why do some like Faramir or even more minor characters.

Realistically, I'm not much into Boromir as a character, but his costume is just the best out out there of the Fellowship's. The ermine-lined cape and the shield, not to mention the famous Horn of Gondor!

Yeah, mine went through last week. So between that and my RP I just had $107.50 taken off the top.

Is it me or is sideshow milking the whole TBD thing recently. Its like 2 or more months before they take it off WTH?

For this one it will not shock me if they wait till after The Hobbit film comes for ES ....They are waiting of course to see if they can milk more sales and those wonderful NRDs

i am not talking about having an actual ES #, i mean the text "ES: TBD" is missing, which is usually not a good sign.

Sideshow doesn't make open editions like weta so I'm not worried.

Um..... yes they do. RWOS PF?

Gandalf, Bilbo and Thorin are open editions as they're the 3 main characters and they'll be available for fans to buy during the films duration. It's the most sensible thing from a fans point of view and from Weta's point of view.
I'd be surprised if most of the line were to be open edition, i can't see the dwarves being OE, so for now, stop hating :lecture

RWOS PF has an ES of 500. SS has even backed down it seems on the LSF pieces being true OE, at least for some pieces like the Dead guy.

RWOS PF has an ES of 500. SS has even backed down it seems on the LSF pieces being true OE, at least for some pieces like the Dead guy.

that's only the ex, reg is open edition.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300084

and there are many sideshow statues that are open edition, but you guys continue to miss my point, it's not the ES i am concerned about, it's the lack of any text indicating there is an edition size at all...

Although I don't know, my guess is it's just an oversight on the web pages of both the regular and exclusive.

that's only the ex, reg is open edition.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300084

and there are many sideshow statues that are open edition, but you guys continue to miss my point, it's not the ES i am concerned about, it's the lack of any text indicating there is an edition size at all...

Why worry about the text?...are you thinking that this will be scraped?...there has not been in my recollection a SS exc that was scraped or that was an open edition...stop worrying about this nonsense..it'll happen when it happens

Back