Frodo and Sam in nature

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Pizza! That is one heck of a view! I'm worried for the lady standing up, wearing red... from that point of view she looks like she's right on the edge of a massive precipice about to fall into a misty abyss! :horror

On a journey in the forest beside at home :)
pizzafrosam17pm0.jpg

Would that forest beside your home be in the Shire and do you live in Middel Earth? Seriously, those pictures are awesome. Most ourdoor photos using 1:6 figures are disproportionate when it comes to the scale between the figures and the landscape. Your photos have perfect scale and are amazing!

Pizza, awesome photos and that landscape looks straight out of the movies, simply fantastic... but no Sam? :monkey2

I assume he's taking a leak behind a rock somewhere :lol

Nice pics. You need a closeup though of Frodo to match the scene for just after they lost Gandalf.

Nice pics. You need a closeup though of Frodo to match the scene for just after they lost Gandalf.
Lol, ok the next time, I would do it.

How far did you need to travel to take those pics in the mountains?
Approximately 1 hour for the mountains and 30 seconds for the forest.

Do you have the other figures Pizza?
Yes, I have them all. Why? You want specials shoots with the other characters ? :D

Pizza,

Some awesome shots...I have some of my own, but not yet finished with the download and edit portion of the imagery. Should be able to post some cool imagery at TheGD.com soon!

Geb

Back