Friday the 13th - Uber Jason X 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uber Jason X 1/6

IMG_1205.jpg

So this is xphilx Commission. Dude, I know you want this done and sometimes I sound like I’m stalling you but I’ve got you bro, just juggling some other things at the same time. The body was sealed with fiberglass matting as didn’t want it to crack a few years down the road, just starting to sculpt the cloths. Tomorrow I have a full day to work on it:wink1:

IMG_1368.jpg

So this is xphilx Commission. Dude, I know you want this done and sometimes I sound like I’m stalling you but I’ve got you bro, just juggling some other things at the same time. The body was sealed with fiberglass matting as didn’t want it to crack a few years down the road, just starting to sculpt the cloths. Tomorrow I have a full day to work on it:wink1:

IMG_1368.jpg

Wow that's looking fantasic. I can't wait to get it :p most excited I've been in along time. Ur the man!!!

Your welcome, but I'm not sure when it will be done

Last edited:

Looks spot on bro! Wait till I get my parts! I will post pics. I'm going to do a full articulated figure!

Any chance you can cast this in a few pieces and sell it as a model kit? All clothes fully sculpted? Sounds like a pain, but man...it'd be awesome. A figure like this would make a great kit. Anyways, you're doing an incredible job with that! Can't wait to see it finished.

Looks spot on bro! Wait till I get my parts! I will post pics. I'm going to do a full articulated figure!

Go for it man, I cheated here:rotfl

Any chance you can cast this in a few pieces and sell it as a model kit? All clothes fully sculpted? Sounds like a pain, but man...it'd be awesome. A figure like this would make a great kit. Anyways, you're doing an incredible job with that! Can't wait to see it finished.

The kit is for sale already. It's realy not hard if you do it this way, but if you want articulation, that's a diffrent ball game.

IMG_1391.jpg

Your welcome Sir, the paint will take time, I will be coming back to it off and on, maybe 2 or so weeks it should be done.

Back