Friday the 13th - Uber Jason X 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uber Jason X 1/6

Thanks,still along way to go.
So I was going to do half a chest but looking at it now think a full chest would be better

Last edited:

Bro that is bad ass! It looks good seeing it on a body. Man this makes me excited!

Any new updates Gary? I can't wait for the head sculpt, and the casting of the rest of the parts. I'm looking foward to this!

Hey, not yet..Thought you were busy painting already lol maybe it will be delivered tomorrow! The leg and arm should be ready by next weekend!

Sounds cool! I'll post pics when the hs comes in and is painted. Thanks again, and looking foward to further updates.

Gary, I thank you so much for the Head Sculpt. I'm really happy with it. I'm just waiting on my paints to arrive so I can bring him alive.

Last edited:

Cool man, cut the neck to get the right hight before painting.

It's Uber time!
Just starting the chest.

picture.php

Last edited:

This is just a cheap body, don't think it matters as you dont see it.

Re: Jason X sculpt 1/6

:peace
Most of the pix I could find were of the Space Machete, like what came with the Exclusive Sideshow Jason X. Here's a few:

11.jpg

111.jpg

1111.jpg

And, here's a couple, the only ones I could really find of the "Uber" Machete:

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

That all being said, you should do both. :lecture :lol

Gary, I hope you don't get upset, but the arm and leg needs a little more work. With this being the first complete Uber Jason, I know you can make this Dream happen for all of us!

hmm think this is a Dragon/DiD body. Saw your name down for Betomatali's Freddy, cool man. I was tempted but dam thats same cash, you'll have a nice peace there.

Last edited:

couldnt you make the whole figure out of the same molding stuff as the head ect? and just paint it all? so there wouldn't actually be any "clothing"

just trying to help :) i dont know alot about custom figures lol

I have one of these head sculpts coming and I have ideas on how I am going to do the clothing on mine. I don't think it will be as tough as it looks. Some scissors and glue will do. :)

couldnt you make the whole figure out of the same molding stuff as the head ect? and just paint it all? so there wouldn't actually be any "clothing"

just trying to help :) i dont know alot about custom figures lol

That would work, but for me, the point of collecting 1/6 scale is to have the cloth goods there as well. Maybe that's just me. :lol

Great work so far Gary, got my hock btw. As far as clothing, maybe a black shirt/pants, or even a cheap jumpsuit, cut up and tacked/glued into place where it needs to be. Still thinking on this. :dunno

Back