Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want a Myers PF.

fa21e537dbac2ee95c0220272d5a713c.jpg

It will happen.

Not unless he joins the Star Wars Extended or Marvel Universe franchises,lol.

Perhaps he could join Cobra and be released as part of the G.I. Joe line. Like the Mortal Kombat characters did back in the 90's.

But seriously----Horror seems to be on the waaaaaaay back burner at SSC these days. I would've thought we would've seen Myers before Pumpkinhead and Darkman if he were actually in the pipeline.:peace:dunno

:lol:lol:lol Good post, Anton. The way I look at it is that the folks that say it ain't ever gonna happen can be right for only so long. That's the kind of faith I have on this subject.

the artwork doesn't mean anything, it was just done as part of a set by the artist. it doesn't mean that there's a holloween PF coming

Ohhh, ok. That art is what had me believing we'd see The Shape soon. I'd also like a Ghost Face PF.

Q.With Freddy and Jason having Premium Format figures, will Michael Myers and/or Texas Chainsaw Massacre have figures coming in 2012?

Not in 2012, no. It’s horrible, we know.

lk66w.png

:monkey1

Hopefully when we do get a Myers PF, it isn't the Zombie version like in the artwork. Although I would ****ing loooooove that Leatherface art in PF form. God that would look amazing.

I would love an accurate Myers from H1 or H2 but since they cant even use a decent looking mask for any of the sequals, not optimistic about a small sculpted statue.

a little off topic but...

I'm pleased to announce the Part 7 Scream Scene is appreciating quite nicely in the secondary market (eBay).

The average selling price of the last 3 auctions is $466 !!!

Great piece, i prefer it over the Part 3 PF. Either way, the Part 7 Scream Scene & the Part 3 PF are the 2 best officially licensed Jason Collectibles :lecture

Back