Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1110924.jpg

Imagine you just ran out that door, tripped and fell down. Then, you roll over and see this hovering over you.

jasonrework.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have this piece displayed inside an Ikea Besta cabinet (with Tombo glass doors)? Just wondering, if it fits in there because of its height.

I do. Fits fine. Shelves are adjustable anyways, but I'm assuming you mean for the allignment of the doors to shelves...

I do. Fits fine. Shelves are adjustable anyways, but I'm assuming you mean for the allignment of the doors to shelves...

That's exactly, what I meant - thanks! :)
Now I have no excuse, I'll definitely buy the Jason PF statue, it will be a great addition to my collection.

I love what you did to my picture!!!! What did you use to do it??

Glad you like it! You can walk outside and imagine your house in a whole new way....if you dare.

Adobe Fireworks (yeah, I know, but I'm a web guy). Lots of burn tool manipulation, some brightness, contrast and saturation changing.

P.S. I shared what I did on Sideshows facebook page, but gave you credit for the awesome photo. :hi5:

I'm pretty sure that Leatherface he posted wasn't made by Neca. It's a McFarlane product. Get your facts straight, redhead.

Nah, he posted this in Skiman's thread for the Jill Valentine custom headsculpt and the Walking Dead thread as well.

Back