Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably take heat for this but I wasnt a fan of the premium Leatherface..I owned it and ended up selling. Really awkward pose and not using the much more familiar yellow apron outfit. If only SS would do one just like the McFarlane 18 incher...perfect pose......Larry

Awesome collections guys :rock

Chase, i'm literally considering smashing my FvsJ Jason. Its DAMN ugly now. Freddy, although TINY seems to still fit in to my display.

Unless you want to feel the joy of seeing him shatter, give the little bugger a good home and send him to England to live with his Jason friends a old Dayves house, I dont have a Jason PF so he can go back to been the big dog in my cabinet :monkey1

Are the regs still coming out mid August? I've given up hope on my EX converting.

Unless you want to feel the joy of seeing him shatter, give the little bugger a good home and send him to England to live with his Jason friends a old Dayves house, I dont have a Jason PF so he can go back to been the big dog in my cabinet :monkey1

Hehe its cheaper to just smash it :lol

Huh.....??What??? Jason who?? Pinhead.....Hellraiser....premium format......:thud:

Heh? Pinhead?

At this point, they need to do a new Freddy.

This is true. I'm not that big of a Freddy fan but ANOES was a decent horror flick. I wouldn't mind seeing something better, as long as its from the original.

The topic about micheal myers released on 31 oktober must be opened.
Read my lips guys.HE IS COMING HOME

I dont have a lot of confidence that SS would get the Shatner mask to look right....its damned near impossible. just look at the tons of crappy Myers masks out there............Larry

Back