Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to bump this thread with some extremely positive news! I just visited Sideshow today to drop off a Star Wars piece for Lucasfilm to review, and I did a little looking around while I was there. Among the boatload of amazing things to drool over, I once again got to see my Jason PF prototype.

Or, at least, that's what I thought I was looking at. It took me a second to realize it wasn't mine. It was a production sample from China! I'm telling you guys, they nailed it!:yess: I have to admit that I expected to be less pleased with a production version over owning one of the prototypes, but not anymore. I am absolutely blown away by China's ability to get so close to my original paint job. Upon close inspection, there was evidence that the sample wasn't my paint job, but I honestly had to compare it to my prototype sitting on the shelf behind me to really see the difference.

And the best part is that Sideshow told me they weren't completely satisfied, and were going to have China improve some things to get it even closer to the proto.:thud:

We are truly going to get an awesome piece, Jason fans. I'm stoked!

:thud::thud::thud:

that's awesome to hear Jason's getting the attention he deserves. Can't wait to display him unmasked holding the axe.

yeah man, im so waiting for Jason to be unmasked. I mean sure the hock is iconic, but something about that deformed inbred face that I just love so much.

Most anticipated piece of my collecting career!!!

carlShreds.gif

If only after this, a righteous Michael Myers PF were made, my collection would be complete, and I could actually quite this godforsaken hobby and perhaps buy a small island in the Pacific.

Back