Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it had the exact pose from the print I think it would have been more menacing.

Right now it has a more implied sense of motion, like the moment before he chops someone down, which I dig. Though a full on in mid swing of the ax would have been badass too. Either way, I dig it :cool:

Yeah, mid-swing animation would have looked fierce. He's still avail...

Yeah, can you imagine strollin' along and all of a sudden have the feeling that you are being watched, so you turn around and see this thing staring at you through the darkness?

300079_press09-001.jpg

I don't know about you but I'd crap my pants! Menacing enough for me!
:exactly: Hopefully the smell of one's own crap would overpower the scent of Jason's rotting flesh. I'd much rather go out smelling the soft scent of a lovely woman. Was that creepy enough? I hope so. :D
I'm surprised with only 200 that these are still available. Maybe the nonrefundable deposit freaks people out.
Seriously. I thought Friday the 13th was more popular than this. It must be the deposit. Oh well.

:exactly: Hopefully the smell of one's own crap would overpower the scent of Jason's rotting flesh. I'd much rather go out smelling the soft scent of a lovely woman. Was that creepy enough? I hope so. :D

Seriously. I thought Friday the 13th was more popular than this. It must be the deposit. Oh well.

Yo' bro, Jason didn't have rotting flesh at this point. That came later on during the re-animated Jason era.

I can't believe I am saying this but I think this might be a pass for me. I may pick it up to flip but I don't see this being a keeper for me. Part 3 Jason is my fav. but this piece missed the mark somehow for me. Congrats to all of you who like it. But Fantome hit it on the head for me with some of his points.

Don't know how much the photography is playing in here, but there seems to be some serious proportion issues. The torso in particular is badly out of proportion, which is a key part of his overall Jason-ness.

Jason from 3 is determined and has a hulking presence. This isn't hulking or determined to me. This Jason almost has a sort of "confused" vibe about him.

Nothing would please me more than to eat my words when he arrives and is in hand. I'm a very discerning Voorhees fan and collector, and so far, I'm underwhelmed by this.

just woke up - about to go hit the store for something for my kids - and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to snag the EX ... happy black friday, all !

Back