Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Mezco's Part 4 Jason. Probably my favorite Jason figure I own. :dunno

Seth is 11, he has this figure as well and loves it. However, he has not stopped bothering me about how cool the pf is going to be and realizes it will dwarf all the figures out there in its presentation.

Its kind of like this--Mezco, NECA, etc. all are fine offerings but this pf will be the best. Kind of like having a choice between eating a Baby Ruth candy bar for dinner or a steak and baked potato. The latter will be better. A lot more expensive, but way better. Not that I dont occasionally enjoy a good candy bar,......:lecture

Theres probably some fatass basement dwellers who would rather have Baby Ruths for dinner.

Well...:lol Nam just closed the argument over there with an epic post....lollll funny ____.

These ____ing people really get on my nerves. Opinions are okay, but they're like ___holes. Everybody has one but in some cases, people don't wipe, just like one here and that ****** on the Friday forum. It's not like you can even tell ____ from that pic. Do these dudes even know what the hock from PT III looks like?! And the comparison of that pick to a $40 model kit.... um.... yeah. :lol $10 says when this ____ comes out, it'll be perfect and they'll pretend to see issues to poopoo it and justify their kiddie ____ collectible habits just like they always do.

I love Mezco's Part 4 Jason. Probably my favorite Jason figure I own. :dunno

Seth is 11, he has this figure as well and loves it. However, he has not stopped bothering me about how cool the pf is going to be and realizes it will dwarf all the figures out there in its presentation.

Its kind of like this--Mezco, NECA, etc. all are fine offerings but this pf will be the best. Kind of like having a choice between eating a Baby Ruth candy bar for dinner or a steak and baked potato. The latter will be better. A lot more expensive, but way better. Not that I dont occasionally enjoy a good candy bar,......:lecture

Yeah I have a few of Mezco and NECAs efforst towards Jason, and there really awesome. I even have the $40 Kaiyodo/Revoltech pt. 3 which is pretty accurate considering its a 5 inch figure, but as noted they wont even come close in comparison to what SS is going to bring when this pt. 3 PF hits. To all the complainers, just skip out on it and cry later when you see everyone else have this epic masterpiece and your wondering why you passed it up.

Guys, you know I'm not a big Jason fan, but even I think this thing looks killer. I'm even kicking around the idea of picking it up, it just looks that bad ass.

"Lets eliminate name calling and attacks as this website is better than that. Thank you."

ha ha ha ha i love it

Sideshow Freaks =

E-Bullies

:rock:rock:rock:rock

resize.php

I noticed that some have raised issue with the chevron. Are we even sure that the chevron is painted on in the photo? It looks like it might have been added after the photo was taken (shadows don't appear to match-up). It may have just been a quick photoshop job to get the picture out.

Back