Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looking at reference photos and looking at the preview pic, I dont see a problem. It looks pretty good to me. As for the size of the holes you really wouldnt be able to tell at that angle of the mask. Same with the nose, at that angle your not getting a straight on view so that you can see the true shape of the nose, so I dont understand how people can just come up with all these inaccuracies from that photo. Looks good to me.

Yeah looking at reference photos and looking at the preview pic, I dont see a problem. It looks pretty good to me. As for the size of the holes you really wouldnt be able to tell at that angle of the mask. Same with the nose, at that angle your not getting a straight on view so that you can see the true shape of the nose, so I dont understand how people can just come up with all these inaccuracies from that photo. Looks good to me.

some ppl just like to nitpick every little detail. I think it looks great from the preview pic

Well...:lol Nam just closed the argument over there with an epic post....lollll funny ____.

Wow. Nam really knows how to throw down the e-gauntlet. I will have to follow the comments on that site to see how this goes down. It could make for some pretty awesome entertainment as I wait for Walking Dead to start tonight.

klocket, you've just learned first hand that you can't interrupt a circle jerk unless you're willing to get some cum on your face......:monkey1

:wave

Wow....I find this piece wonderful! I agree the holes are a little too big, but they may change that yet.

How big is this piece going to be? Can't wait to add it to my collection - depending on the price, ofcourse.

I almost bought the NECA remake Jason at Toys R Us, but I decided that $15 would be put to better use going toward this PF. I'd just make him a decoration on my work desk anyhow.

The 18" NECA Jason's are great for the price but anything NECA does isn't gonna compare to what Hot Toys or Sideshow puts out.

The 18" NECA Jason's are great for the price but anything NECA does isn't gonna compare to what Hot Toys or Sideshow puts out.

I agree. I have the 18" Jason from part VII and it was excellent for its time, but I want something more definitive to display on my shelf. I think this will be the piece to own.

I agree. I have the 18" Jason from part VII and it was excellent for its time, but I want something more definitive to display on my shelf. I think this will be the piece to own.

There isn't anything wrong with them but this will be THE Jason piece to own. I never picked up the FvJ one because I never liked the look of him. Really looking forward to this.

Back