Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are probably right about that. I was hoping they'd go ahead and do more characters from the movie, but I realize that was asking too much. A tiny little run of 1/4 scales from the Milius movie would have been sweet as heck.

I would love a Valeria and Subotai in War paint also. Of course I realize that I am one of 15 people who would buy both of these but what the hell, SS make this happen!!! :):)

My replacement Jason head showed up today, so I had to destroy the other one.

Man, these suckers are made well. I smahed the hell out of this thing a few times to get it like this... :rotfl

Thanks for the fast replacement Sideshow! :) :) :)

BrokenJasonheadforSS.jpg

Did you let out a scream the first time you hit it like one might when putting down an injured animal???

It's almost criminal that SS makes us do this :lol

I would love a Valeria and Subotai in War paint also. Of course I realize that I am one of 15 people who would buy both of these but what the hell, SS make this happen!!! :):)

Make that 16 ! I would buy one of each as well.

I totally dig the Conan PF, brother! I wish it was more of the barbarian/adventurer clad Conan, but I do dig the hell out of the thief outfit they chose to go with. I can't wait to see what else they do with their Conan license. I wish they'd get to busting out some 1/4 scales! :rock

They still got the license yeah?

I would frikkin love a full-on beast mode Conan from the battle with Doom's minions (if you do not listen the to he'll with you!). Just have that awesome horned helmet in 1/4 scale would be totally rad.

I am sitting at work waiting for the receptionist to tell me I have a delivery of a Jason PF!!!

Wow Nam you got cockteased by his statement???;);)

Nope, but you little trolls certainly ran with his post to justify your arguments. Then had to eat your words when the dude whose post you were using as justification said he didn't agree with you. So you and Gates feel free to get a room at the Bates Motel together and indulge in your disappointment in both being completely clueless as to how faithful this piece is to the source material; which is the standard, by which a PF should be judged. :wave

My replacement Jason head showed up today, so I had to destroy the other one.

Man, these suckers are made well. I smahed the hell out of this thing a few times to get it like this... :rotfl

Thanks for the fast replacement Sideshow! :) :) :)

BrokenJasonheadforSS.jpg

Did you let out a scream the first time you hit it like one might when putting down an injured animal???

It's almost criminal that SS makes us do this :lol

It was horrible!!! :rotfl

But you know what, I did it because I knew Sideshow would come through...and they did.

Customer Service at Sideshow get's an A+ from me. :yess:

Nope, but you little trolls certainly ran with his post to justify your arguments. Then had to eat your words when the dude whose post you were using as justification said he didn't agree with you. So you and Gates feel free to get a room at the Bates Motel together and indulge in your disappointment in both being completely clueless as to how faithful this piece is to the source material; which is the standard, by which a PF should be judged. :wave

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Priceless...you can't even get the facts straight yourself since we never said it wasn't faithful to the source material. Pulling stuff out of your @ss as usual for an argument.

Well since it was the first time I said anything about this PF not being the "best PF" I am not sure what trolling you are talking about when it comes to my statement.

I HAVE said on several occasions stated that I felt let down by the piece, even seeing it in hand. I have made a few comments on how not faithful it is to the source (why does greatwall fell the need to drill holes in the mask if it's so faithful?) but I have never bad mouthed others for their love for it. In fact I have stated how much I wished I did like it but I just don't, which for me sucks because I really wanted a great jason PF.

I also did not eat my words with King Darkness. If one can step back and look at this Jason without Blinders on then it is as Darkness said

"If Jason fanaticism can be removed from the equation, then no, its not the most impressive premium format. Costume is as basic as you can get, pose is less than dramatic and the base isn't all that inspired. Its pretty bare bones, but it represents the character perfectly, so it is the best at what it is attempting to be. But removed from the source material and objectively looking at it without any emotional ties to the character, it can be a pretty boring premium format when compared to many of Sideshows more dynamic and intricate pieces."

I was not saying Darkness disliked this statue. I know he likes it I read his other posts.

I also understand one can not help but bring in their love for the character when looking at a piece. So I understand the Love for this statue I just have a hard time understanding the "greatest PF Ever" comments, even as a jason fan. But it all comes down to opinions. I was just giving mine. I understand that.

You on the other hand Nam do not. How many people have called you troll on this board. I can think of a few who are posting in this very thread. If One person says it it's probably bull. Two people you are starting to see a trend. Three or more it's probably a fact.

I was able to give my opinion and discuss it without getting into name calling with the other members.

Not sure why you do what you do Nam.

Wow if that is true then why did I just waste my time responding to him. such BS from Nam.

Ya as usual....the only time he gets a response out of anybody is when he insults or trolls. That's why he does it....attention...or people wouldn't talk to him.

I see nam as telling it damn near exactly how it is, even if it hurts, and believe me, it has hurt a few times.

nam = not a troll ;)

I see nam as telling it damn near exactly how it is, even if it hurts, and believe me, it has hurt a few times.

nam = not a troll ;)

Well if your cool with him thats fine.

Calling people a troll for non troll like comments = Troll in my book.

I had a discussion with King Darkness. I posted my opinions in a respectful manner. King darkness felt i did not understand what his point was. I said I felt I did and restated what i ment by mine. No arguments no name calling. Then Bam! I am called a troll. I have been on this thread for some time. I have posted my opinion on the piece but always in a respectful manner. The closest I came to being insulting to anyone was saying I was surprised by how many thought this might be the best PF ever. Just boggles my mind with so many great PFs out there. But I have also stated that I know it's all about opinions.

Those who know me know I am never looking for a fight. I for the most part get along with everyone. As I said I don't get why Nam acts the way he does.

Well if your cool with him thats fine.

Calling people a troll for non troll like comments = Troll in my book.

I had a discussion with King Darkness. I posted my opinions in a respectful manner. King darkness felt i did not understand what his point was. I said I felt I did and restated what i ment by mine. No arguments no name calling. Then Bam! I am called a troll. I have been on this thread for some time. I have posted my opinion on the piece but always in a respectful manner. The closest I came to being insulting to anyone was saying I was surprised by how many thought this might be the best PF ever. Just boggles my mind with so many great PFs out there. But I have also stated that I know it's all about opinions.

Those who know me know I am never looking for a fight. I for the most part get along with everyone. As I said I don't get why Nam acts the way he does.

:goodpost:

Back