Action Figure Friday the 13 Part VI Jason HS by Caine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Friday the 13 Part VI Jason HS by Caine - 8-bit paint apps

Because this is a great looking piece, I hate to be the one to point this out if it hasn't been already, but as good as that sculpt looks, it's missing a very major detail. It has no machete cut along the left side of the head. That's why he's missing that eye in the first place.

250425a11182155994l.jpg

Killer paint apps though. :clap That mask looks awesome.

true, but the lack of unmasked pics going around i think caine has gone an awesome job.

alot of ppl seem to leave that out even when creating busts or masks ect

thanks guys.

I'm a bit confused... is the gash above the eye (that lines up with the gash in the mask) not the Machete cut?

8399963867_855e003425.jpg

8410771806_799f3cc22a_o.jpg

Never noticed it before either, but if you look at Shadow's pic, there's a second lateral cut on the left side of Jason's face going directly to his eye (I'm guessing sustained off camera when Feldman's character was hacking away at him at the end of Pt IV?).

Not as big a fan of zombie Jason as I am of Jason parts II - IV, but this piece is great. Looks very menacing and authentic, especially with the mask.

Ah, thanks I see what you're talking about now... so there should be two machete cuts; the more vertical main one from the end of Pt 4 and then whatever the more recent horizontal one would be?

He took an axe to the forehead in part three (where the mask is damaged) and a machete to the side of the head in four. Either way, the sculpt and paint are really impressive.

Never noticed it before either, but if you look at Shadow's pic, there's a second lateral cut on the left side of Jason's face going directly to his eye (I'm guessing sustained off camera when Feldman's character was hacking away at him at the end of Pt IV?).

Not as big a fan of zombie Jason as I am of Jason parts II - IV, but this piece is great. Looks very menacing and authentic, especially with the mask.

Ah, thanks I see what you're talking about now... so there should be two machete cuts; the more vertical main one from the end of Pt 4 and then whatever the more recent horizontal one would be?

He took an axe to the forehead in part three (where the mask is damaged) and a machete to the side of the head in four. Either way, the sculpt and paint are really impressive.

thanks fellas!

8-bit = the zombie master.

I could not have asked for a better painter to take on this sculpt for me. Perfect bro. :lecture Can't wait to see what you've got planned for the ornament. :rock

i haven't worked on the ornament yet, but does this look familiar?

translucency test by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

for those who dont understand what silent surfer is talking about this pic if from the end of part 4

fridaydeathpart7.jpg

thats the cut he is referring to and explains why in part 6 he has no left eye

Because this is a great looking piece, I hate to be the one to point this out if it hasn't been already, but as good as that sculpt looks, it's missing a very major detail. It has no machete cut along the left side of the head. That's why he's missing that eye in the first place.

250425a11182155994l.jpg

Killer paint apps though. :clap That mask looks awesome.

Good stuff.

for those who dont understand what silent surfer is talking about this pic if from the end of part 4

fridaydeathpart7.jpg

Thanks for that. Totally forgot that it was the axe to the head in Pt III that was the vertical cut and Pt IV that was the horizontal slash (forgot about Pt III and was thinking the vertical cut was from Pt IV).

Great pic, too. I always end-up watching Pts II - IV when AMC airs them close to Halloween and it's really annoying how they've edited out all the iconic death scenes like the boyfriend's eye popping out in Pt III or Jason face-planting on the machete. Wouldn't have thought AMC would be so PC with decades old horror movies./AMC censorship rant

Good stuff.

fridaydeathpart7.jpg

Thanks for that. Totally forgot that it was the axe to the head in Pt III that was the vertical cut and Pt IV that was the horizontal slash (forgot about Pt III and was thinking the vertical cut was from Pt IV).

Great pic, too. I always end-up watching Pts II - IV when AMC airs them close to Halloween and it's really annoying how they've edited out all the iconic death scenes like the boyfriend's eye popping out in Pt III or Jason face-planting on the machete. Wouldn't have thought AMC would be so PC with decades old horror movies./AMC censorship rant

part IV is my favorite! i'd LOVE to get my hands on jason 2,3,4 & 5 to paint up. heh, i watch them on AMC too. i don't know why either as i resent all the cuts. nostalgia or some such ***** i guess ;)

8-bit = the zombie master.

I could not have asked for a better painter to take on this sculpt for me. Perfect bro. :lecture Can't wait to see what you've got planned for the ornament. :rock

better yet...

here's the ornament in question.

sideshow ornament - 'bright eyes' by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

i'll add some more gore when i figure out usage :)

closing this thread out - i just wanted to post this final video...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pC5Jb5Konw[/ame]

If any one can point me in the way of getting a hold of Caine for this Jason head sculpt in mask plz PM me.
I'm new to this and try my hardest to get my hands on this for my custom.

If any one can point me in the way of getting a hold of Caine for this Jason head sculpt in mask plz PM me.
I'm new to this and try my hardest to get my hands on this for my custom.

PM sent...

Back