Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

Don't resist! You'll be sorry in the end if you miss out. They are pretty nice and I know in my case, are filling a nice hole in my collection.
I have next to no Star Trek and it has been with me all my life growing up.

I agree. They did a really good job. Looks better then my Hot Toys Avenger Loki. That's rare that SS does a better job then HT.

I'm new here and just started checking out collections...OP's ambitious collection makes me equally jealous and inspired! Feels like I'd need to own a castle to get enough space to even have a chance at having as epic of a gallery as Fremen.

As a newbie to only has been lurking on this forum for a couple months, I think its cool to see an old thread like this still be continually updated...way to commit!

Thanks for commenting and checking it out. :)

I didn't think anyone looked at this thread anymore.

I helps when you have a house to yourself. Room is really and issue now though. I need to sell some stuff.

I happen to be actively searching for my first house and getting a big ole man cave is a top priority! Ive been eager to start sharing my collection but right now my 4 detolfs are stuffed to the brim and they don't look presentable enough to be worthy of my fellow freaks :) So eager to have a dedicated room with custom shelving and lighting solutions to accommodate my growing collection.

Now I'm gobbling up premium figures and statues and I literally have no reasonable place to put them in my 875 square foot apartment. I've got a long way to go before I'm at your level, Fremen, but if I'm fortune enough I could see myself getting there in a few years!

If you keep at it, you will get there Ryzer. I've been collecting for almost 20 years. That's why I have so much.

Thanks Patriot!!

Love this PF.

Back