Free Stuff for first 50 people! Go Go! Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seal-of-approval.jpg

Read this turds comment that he posted:

I say boo to you sir or mam!

Atze says:

So the whole stuff they dont find anybody to sell is going to ship out now and YOU (the Customers) have to pay for it. Imagine you are living in EU. Shipping + VAT. So you probly will pay more then that stuff is even worth it. Dont always trust a nicely published newsletter and always read the terms. Just a friendly sugesstion.

read this turds comment that he posted:

atze says:

So the whole stuff they dont find anybody to sell is going to ship out now and you (the customers) have to pay for it. Imagine you are living in eu. Shipping + vat. So you probly will pay more then that stuff is even worth it. Dont always trust a nicely published newsletter and always read the terms. Just a friendly sugesstion.

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I tried, but Im at work so its hard to react to these things as fast as others do. Oh well I guess I can keep trying:monkey2

da da da da dadadum
da da da da dadadadum

no one? its a 90s song..break out the jock jams and tell me what song it is..

Atze says:

So the whole stuff they dont find anybody to sell is going to ship out now and YOU (the Customers) have to pay for it. Imagine you are living in EU. Shipping + VAT. So you probly will pay more then that stuff is even worth it. Dont always trust a nicely published newsletter and always read the terms. Just a friendly sugesstion.

The poster of that comment:

douchebag2.jpg

Read this turds comment that he posted:

Atze says:

What an ass... some people need a good kick in the nuts :lecture

da da da da dadadum
da da da da dadadadum

no one? its a 90s song..break out the jock jams and tell me what song it is..

90s songs are my especiality....I need more than this though :lol

Is it Rhythm is a Dancer by Snap? :confused:
100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters? :confused:

I asked for a Pony.....:monkey3

you will never get one. they dont even make a pony at sideshow..gosh, i cant believe you would waste a choice on that...

BTW...i asked for a hornless unicorn...they dont get enough love.

I submitted mine within 5 minutes of it being sent, and I received it immediately. Then I asked for a Biker Scout PF. :| Hope it makes it.

I submitted mine within 5 minutes of it being sent, and I received it immediately. Then I asked for a Biker Scout PF. :| Hope it makes it.

What is "it"?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_AMS3XNK9CU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_AMS3XNK9CU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

faith no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana:chew:rock:rock:rock:rock !!!

Back