Free Stuff for first 50 people! Go Go! Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 shouldn't be too hard to hit...sucks that they have the parameters set to 11:59 tonight. I wonder if they'll close it off early once they meet their quota like they do for Spook stuff....

You really think asking for specific stuff will make a difference in what you get?

Sideshow makes me feel like a kid with these cool, unexpected contests and prizes. What a great company.

. . .and, I JUST received the Express Update e-mail about this :D

Thanks Darthrazz! :rock

I entered. I usually never win anything though. I would assume once the "first 50" are filled it should give you a too late answer or something.

i entered at 1:45 possibly too late but im hoping i won. would be nice i always fail at contests

"If you are chosen as one of the giveaway winners, we will be emailing you after the competition closes"

:confused: If I am chosen? Isn't it the "First 50"?

I entered. Asked for a uruk hai beserker PF exclusive, but I doubt I get it even if I'm one of the 50. We'll all probably get the same thing.

does anyone know what song this is?no one at work knows and its eating away at my soul!

da da da dada dadum
da da da dada dadadum

We'll all probably get the same thing.
There was a contest here where Chicky gave out random stuff. Some people got Lord of Darkness PFs, some got Iron Man Mark II figures, some got Medicom Young Indy's, etc. I figure this will be more of the same, though prizes will probably mostly be t-shirts or stuff from the gift card list.

Back