• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the list, not alot you can use them on realy.

Just one more quick question how do you know what even they are from

like i used this one M6S-V8HJZ ( is it the first 3 letters that give it away? if so where was that one from)

Thanks

Anyone confused about how to use a gift card or what they can/cannot use a gift card on should go here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/giftcard/

To the right of the page is a list of all eligible items and scroll down and it has all the info you need to know about gift cards.

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

Here is one from the Volume 10 catalog...

Card Details
Value $10
Code: CA2-2LKJL-6Z2BHMF7
Expiration: Dec 31, 2008 GMT

Here are 4 $15 gift cards I got at SDCC 2008:

CC8-CCON8-JDT8PX3U
CC8-CCON8-K8XF0ZKM
CC8-CCON8-KNZL3S23
CC8-CCON8-HR3KCEUV

:D:D:D

I've several SS giftcards but not sure from which promotion/event they're from since the overall appearance look the same (except for gift card code # written at the back)... The SDCC08 gift cards are easily identified since all codes start with CC8-CCON8

Except for SDCC08 gift cards - Anybody have ideas how to correlate these codes to which promotion ??? :stick

Anyone have a $30 or higher they are looking to toss? I wanna get Ed to accompany Shaun...thanks!

I've several SS giftcards but not sure from which promotion/event they're from since the overall appearance look the same (except for gift card code # written at the back)... The SDCC08 gift cards are easily identified since all codes start with CC8-CCON8

Except for SDCC08 gift cards - Anybody have ideas how to correlate these codes to which promotion ??? :stick

Hard to say. My method is figuring out the due dates to each gift cards and if two gift cards fall in the same due date, I then check and compare the first 3 digits of each cards.

I use the highest one first and try the second one.

i have a $25 expiring on Dec. 31, 2008. Show me an original pic of Shaun and it is yours :D

Original pic huh?.....hmmmmmm......I just got Shaun so I'll have to think about what original pose or pic I could get him in.

I have three $10 Gift Cards to give away. The only thing I ask for is for the person who snagged one to post him/herself thanking me and what it was used for. :)

M6S-V8HJZ-0FZAMOTK

M6S-V8HJZ-E0A68SBO

M6S-V8HJZ-KKBWJLMG

thanks for the list, not alot you can use them on realy.

Just one more quick question how do you know what even they are from

like i used this one M6S-V8HJZ ( is it the first 3 letters that give it away? if so where was that one from)

Thanks

I think the M6S-V8HJZ ones were from the Fantacular earlier this year, where they gave gift cards away with in-stock purchases... but I could be wrong.

I have a $30 one I got last night if anyone wants it

Gone, will PM code when I get home.

Last edited:
Thanks for the gift card Darth Loki! The hobbits are coming home.

:gandalf:frodo:aragorn:fireworks

(there weren't any little smiley people for sam, legolas, boromir and faramir so everybody will have to use their imagination)

Back