Free Gifts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lately I'm receiving alot of SideShow catalogues. I now have 3 Terminator ones, 2 with Hellboy on the front and 2 with James Bond. Oh and I received the Haradrim with free Gil-Galad bust after all :yay

I get a catalogue with every order too, if anyone needs one PM me.

But today upon opening my Abe Lincoln (which I love) I found a SS Freaks card, very nice! :clap

Today I got my Eomer Bust that I won in Chat @SDCC and also in the box was the catalogue, a keychain and black band as well as several 6 inch by 9 inch "postcards". The best of the lot was one of the cards that states "Here at last on the shores of the sea....comes the end of our fellowship"--Gandalf
It has a picture of Peter Jackson as a Corsair Statue in the right foreground while the rest of the pix is a shot from Grey Havens of the last ship departing Middle-earth. On the card's reverse is info on how this is the last statue for the LOTR line and a "Thank you for sharing the journey with us"--Sideshow/WETA Collectibles. Very Well done, IMHO and a definite keepsake. SSC :rock

As far as free stuff in orders, I think josh is right on target when he says that if the item is loose and has to be shipped in a "brown box", swag goes in. But if the item is shipped in it's own box....nothing. I've gotten a bunch of free Simpsons busts and the Bond/Lazenby figure, but no LOTR stuff with my orders. And I LOVE the $0.99 Shipping promotion...PLEASE Do It more often SS!! I got PF London After Midnight when it was on sale post SDCC for $167.99 and only $0.99 shipping........incredible deal!! SSC :rock
Hope everyone is eventually so lucky as I.

Cheers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leebgb,

so far I have gotten three of Moe, three of Bart and one of Apu. kinda makes me want to collect these as well, but I Must exercise Some restraint. Shrewd & tricksey that Sideshow is by sending these free.

Cheers!

:eye

Very cool.

I got a free Apu bust and really like it. I thought about collecting them only to find that they are all sold out on SS's site.

Are they still going to release new Simpsons busts in the future?

leebgb,

Last I heard, Simpsons was a dead line. I suppose that's why SS is giving them away like mad. Even thou SSC is sold out of most of them, you can find 'em at Toy sites
(i.e. www.bigbadtoystore.com) for less than retail. I still may pick up Sideshow Bob, the Collector & the Comicbook Guy sometime. of course, there's always ebay.

Simpsons is over and sold like week old hotcakes with botchulism. Thus the oversupply and gratuitous inclusion in every other shipment. They are great too, but just not popular I guess.

Back