• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Freddy vs. Jason PFs, Marvel, Star Wars-- Sideshow, Bowen, Medicom: GREAT DEALS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *DISCOUNTED* Medicom, Hot Toys Alien & Predators, Sideshow PFs & Dios, Bowen Marv

All new PMs replied to.

Re: *DISCOUNTED* Medicom, Hot Toys Alien & Predators, Sideshow PFs & Dios, Bowen Marv

Chainsaw sold, Spawn RAH pending, Predator 2 pending.

Great guy to buy from freaks! I bought the Solo, it came it perfect condition.

Thanks, dude! I'm glad you enjoy your purchase.

Dallas sold.

Wolf is sold!

PZ EX added!

Last edited:
Re: *PATIENT ZERO EX* Medicom, Hot Toys Alien & Predators, Sideshow stuff, Bowen Mar

Predator 1 EX is the only one still left. MIB-- opened only to be sure the lights work, spent its life in the box. Make an offer!

Re: *PATIENT ZERO EX* Medicom, Hot Toys Alien & Predators, Sideshow stuff, Bowen Mar

The Dead 12" pending.

The Dead 12" sold.

Re: PRICES LOWER Patient Zero EX, Medicom, Hot Toys Alien Predator Sideshow, Bowen Ma

Pics added, prices lowered, Mort added.

Re: PRICES LOWER Patient Zero EX, Medicom, Hot Toys Alien Predator Sideshow, Bowen Ma

HT P1 Pending, FB Spidey Pending.

Re: Alien Resurrection Dio- $99 shipped!

Took out things I wanted to keep. Added some killer deals to get more visitors.

Re: Patient Zero EX: $450 shipped!

When I realized my Mummy dreams were over, I decided on keeping the T-800 and Leonidas PFs because I know I'll never get them in that condition again. Also, they are really low numbers and I think that's cool. I think the T-800 is #8 and Leonidas is #20.

I know someone who could trade you an SSE Mummy PF ...

Oh boy, here we go again. It would be really nice to see ozz finish off the Universal collection.

I got the bronze spidey thanks again. ill leave feedback

Back