Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made 1000 more ex's than they should have....
:exactly:
Even 500 EX would still be good. But 1,250 just doesn't sound "exclusive" to me. And it's not like there's only 1,250... there's another 2,000 of the regular version. I'd say, if ever there was a definitive Jason piece, it would be displayed with the hockey mask and machete anyway.

Last edited:
I imagine we're going to see the 1:6 Freddy before the PF Freddy now. I was wiling to bet we'd see the PF Freddy before the PF Leatherface based on the stage Freddy was at during the teaser video. Leatheface was only being digitally sculpted and Freddy looked done. They must be doing some heavy revisions for Leatherface to have leapfrogged him. I have to wonder if we'll see the 1:6 figure soon to go with the Jason and the Art Print. They've got that Freddy Art print companion piece and I imagine they'll want to jump on that soon and having a figure companion piece to that (like Jason does) would be ideal.

I do kind of hope they keep the back to back pose style with Jason so the two of them could be displayed back to back or with Leatherface between them. Having the three of them together would make for an amazing display! Actually the lack of a base in the same style as Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface prevented me from jumping on Pinhead as he would have stuck out as being different.

Is this new

ae3a0be6a6f37041bd4872519ae5c17b.jpg

losing hope on this - i feel like coming back in 6 months but wouldnt want to miss out on the PO ex

I feel they are releasing these pieces one year at a time, the problem is? we have not seen any Freddy's at any conventions, remember Jason was shown at monsterpalooza last year and released this year, leatherface was shown at monsterpalooza this year, a release date I expect next year. So out of the 4, I think we will see Freddy last of the 4, probably 2018 I say

Freddy was getting reworked last I heard so it depends on how much they are revising and then they need approval etc so it's anyone's guess

why does sideshow, probably the most well-known of all statue companies, still call this a "figure"?

I mean in literal definition yes he is just a "figure" but in the collecting world, this does not articulate lol.

why does sideshow, probably the most well-known of all statue companies, still call this a "figure"?

I mean in literal definition yes he is just a "figure" but in the collecting world, this does not articulate lol.

Because statues don't typically have fabric. If you use statue, people assume solid. Figure is more ambiguous.

Isn't that what "mixed media" is for :p?

Statue forum is tearing this piece apart. As much as it is recycled material, I think it will blow the original away, plus I like the nod to the end of the first film (I think) with the skeleton.

Isn't that what "mixed media" is for :p?

Statue forum is tearing this piece apart. As much as it is recycled material, I think it will blow the original away, plus I like the nod to the end of the first film (I think) with the skeleton.

Yeah, I don't get the hate on this, I think it looks great so far. I'm not the biggest Freddy fan but this is the first PF of him that's actually tempting me.

Back