Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddy is finally here!
And he looks amazing.

iYqvKvw.jpg

qtJNrSN.jpg

I have recently acquired this Freddy Krueger from the Jason vs Freddy line released in 2008 (I believe) in a trade.
As you can see in the picture 2 of his fingers are busted off on the glove hand and there is no hat, the Jason mask is not a major concern.
Can anyone help me out on how to get a replacement glove hand and a hat?
securedownload_zpsfbe52ff0.jpg

I have recently acquired this Freddy Krueger from the Jason vs Freddy line released in 2008 (I believe) in a trade.
As you can see in the picture 2 of his fingers are busted off on the glove hand and there is no hat, the Jason mask is not a major concern.
Can anyone help me out on how to get a replacement glove hand and a hat?
securedownload_zpsfbe52ff0.jpg

Your only choices are to continually check ebay and the commerce threads here on the boards. I see people parting out Freddy figures from time to time.

You can also put up a WTB thread to get the word out of what you're looking for.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder after Freddy will ss never make anymore major horror statues? What the hell happen? Where's myers, pin head, a new leather face would be nice. Is the horror line dead?

I wonder after Freddy will ss never make anymore major horror statues? What the hell happen? Where's myers, pin head, a new leather face would be nice. Is the horror line dead?

I think so. Jason sold well but Freddy didn't sell as many as anticipated. Maybe they will continue making them with a lower ES but I don't think SS puts as much effort in unless it is DC or Star Wars. :(

Back