Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks the bigger the better always I think but the way my display is his head might hit the LED light. I could just move him to the side I guess. I don't know if I like the stance that much. Id like the feet to be spread apart more cause that's more like how men stand. All the reviews are great though and everyone seems to love this piece so I think I'll order one today. I've seen some videos on youtube but didnt mention if the hat comes off or not. Does it?

Just opened it. I'm not sure if I like it. His legs are long or the sweaters too short I feel. Looks great in dim lighted pictures though

I'm still waiting for that perfect Freddy. The Demon one was okay, The second one I didn't like the face that much, this one I didn't like the pose that much. I'm just hoping Sideshow has one more Freddy left in them.

NOES+2.jpg

Yeah the one from that photo would be perfect. The pants are too high or the sweaters too short . . . I don't know. Just happy to have it I guess

Since getting the latest Jason PF, I'm reconsidering getting this one. If anyone has one they do not wish to keep and are up for a trade, please let me know. No, not trade for my Jason, but trade for something in my for sale thread.

Since getting the latest Jason PF, I'm reconsidering getting this one. If anyone has one they do not wish to keep and are up for a trade, please let me know. No, not trade for my Jason, but trade for something in my for sale thread.

Wanna trade for your Jessica Rabbit PF :1-1::1-1::1-1:

Back