Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems the WL is not moving at all! I thought when it start shipping we will see some!! I know my luck, the moment I cancel my WL & get the reg will see the list moving :p

Just got this yesterday. Love it. Just wish the Base was a little heavier and I don't see why this PF was so expensive considering how small it is to others and only really a face sculpt that needed painting.

Good point and I agree. This should have been less.

Freddy got a friend for Christmas!

null-64.jpg

Hey there friends..Merry Christmas..Well I got my wish..Been out of town and just got home and checked my Emails and my wish came true..Friday my SS Freddy PF EX Converted on Friday...There is a Santa....So Happy.

Hey there friends..Merry Christmas..Well I got my wish..Been out of town and just got home and checked my Emails and my wish came true..Friday my SS Freddy PF EX Converted on Friday...There is a Santa....So Happy.

Congrats man! When did u joined the list?

Congrats ironman, he's a keeper. Came out awesome and I think you're gonna love this piece.

Thanks friend...I saw it in person at a local comic last week and and fell in love with it.Cant wait to team him up with my EX Jason PF..It is alot smaller than I thought it would be..But I think I can deal with it..lol

What date did you get on the waitlist?

The headsculpt on Freddy came out fantastic. Just not loving the pleated pants and the material of the sweater could've been better. I much prefer the sweater on the FvJ. But nonetheless, he's a definite keeper.

Yes why is this 350.00? A bit much for how plain Freddy is. Don't get me wrong I like it, but I still think it's a bit much for this at 350.00.

Every pf is like 350 now. When ya know the cost is like 105 ;p (I Kidd SS)

Jason and Freddy should have cost the same IMO. The paint detail and glove MAY have justified the same price between the two.

My waitlist just became an active order. I had pretty much given up, and was very close to paying the NRD on the Death's General LSF. Gotta decide by tomorrow which one my funds will be going towards.

My waitlist just became an active order. I had pretty much given up, and was very close to paying the NRD on the Death's General LSF. Gotta decide by tomorrow which one my funds will be going towards.

When did u join the WL?

Back