Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dude turned out badass I love the extra light up feature. I've fired in a deposit with my local dealer to pick him up eventually:yess:

Congrats on the conversion Danielson and :welcome1: to the boards.

Yeah, I'm stoked for this one. My girlfriend is terrified of Freddy. I was just singing the 1-2 Freddy's after you...3-4 better and so on. She was already freaked out by the Patient Zero life-size bust.

Thanks for the welcome!

So I gess awhile ago I got on the waitlist for this guy....and it went through and shipped. Its sweet but I really dont want him all that much anymore. Anyone wanna trade it for a Dutch Ex? LMK!

So I gess awhile ago I got on the waitlist for this guy....and it went through and shipped. Its sweet but I really dont want him all that much anymore. Anyone wanna trade it for a Dutch Ex? LMK!

Wait till you get him in hand my friend, the paint app on this piece is very well done. It may just be enough to change your mind :)

I mean dont get me wrong, It looks like a great piece. You freaks take enough good pics to push away any doubts! However to think that there is just other pieces id rather have, Such as Dutch, makes me want this less. Plus i really dont wanna start getting into the horror PF line even tho I kno how sweet itll be :lol

IMG_4115_zpsbadae45d.jpg

Ski

This came out great , still no news on a leatherface update or Myers pf I assume then ?. It's one of those I'm waiting for to accompany my Jason !.

Back