Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just canceled my order for the exclusive so whoevers on the wait list next will be converted soon.

Thanks! :wave Poor Freddy. Not much love for this PF from people lol. I'm in tho, if I can get the Ex. IMO they made WAY too many of the Regular. Json only got 750 Reg.

Has anybody noticed that the stripes on the sweater are wrong? Freddy's costume starts with a dark green stripe over both shoulders.

roenau8xfrkr.jpg

Freddy's sweaters slightly change film to film.
FreddysSweater.jpg

Other issues (I personally see with this PF):
- hat is too big - agreed
- body is clearly too skinny (Robert Englund was thin, but not THAT thin) - I think he looks good, better a skinny freddy than a fat Freddy
- pose hides the glove as Freddy's trademark - agreed
- sweater seems to consist of very thin material, looks a bit cheap - I think the sweater looks OK

I really wished that Sideshow would actually give a crap about suggestions of (potential) buyers. I would have loved to display Freddy next to my Jason PF, but I won't preorder. Maybe I'll have a look at the first in-hand pictures/videos. A great headsculpt cannot be the only argument to buy a statue that Sideshow charges $350 for.

Am I seeing this wrong, am I missing something here? :dunno

I know about the changes of the sweater, but you cannot really tell, if Sideshow took an actual NoE movie as a reference for the sweater they gave the new Freddy PF statue. It doesn't look like any of the sweaters in the whole NoE movie series. :D

And the clean cutouts at the bottom of the sweater... disappointing. :(

If Sideshow would at least take some of our suggestions into consideration... but in the end we get lower quality for more $$$. They could easily fix all of the problems we discussed here. Then - and only then - I would consider preordering this PF.

I dont care about what jumper it is either. I love the pic above by Bezzerkerr now that would have made a sick PF

GRRRRRR... Four months already! Why hasn't my waitlist for the Ex converted? I am huge Freddy fan and on this piece I will not settle for Reg. :( I don't get people complaining about the sweater -- he looks great to me.

Who the hell cares about the stripes on the jumper this much FFS :rotfl. I scratch my head sometimes man.
If it was the ONLY detail that bothers me, I would have no problem with that... but still, it wouldn't be too hard for Sideshow to figure out how it looked in any of the movies and just copy the damn thing, would it? So scratch your head as often as you like. Who cares about details, right? As long as it's Freddy, it's always like:

9e9.gif

Hey man, if it bothers you then wotevs, that's your bag.

I think people get too hung up on details like this sometimes, the hate directed to the Stormy PF would be another example. I put it to you that the actual costume designers on the films didn't care about this ____ as much as you do :rotfl

It's unmistakably Freddy and some stripes aren't going to put me off.

The only thing bothering me is how the claws which is IMHO most iconic thing in Freddy is hidden!

Jason X has some awesome murder scenes..I like when Jason freezes the chick's face then smashes it on the table and her face shatters.

Back