Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you. A PF of Part 7 would be mind boggling. The statue they made is nice and I own and love it, but the real clothing on the PF would be another ball game.

I prefer Zombie Jason to Part 3. I didn't buy the Part 3 PF but if they do a Part VI or VII I'd snap him up in a second. In other news, the Freddy PF here is incredible. Either part 3 or VII Jason PF would look great next to this guy..

I prefer Zombie Jason to Part 3. I didn't buy the Part 3 PF but if they do a Part VI or VII I'd snap him up in a second. In other news, the Freddy PF here is incredible. Either part 3 or VII Jason PF would look great next to this guy..

You know, I didn't go with the first Freddy because I was iffy on the head sculpt. This one I'm on the fence, I love the head sculpt but I don't like the pose.

They're friggin' killing me.

You know, I didn't go with the first Freddy because I was iffy on the head sculpt. This one I'm on the fence, I love the head sculpt but I don't like the pose.

They're friggin' killing me.

Yeah, I thought the Jason Part 3 PF was a little off detail-wise but so many people go crazy over it. I also wish they had included the machete with the axe and just kept the CC head as the exclusive. I also prefer the look of late-80's Jason (Part VI-VIII) more. He looks like a totally indestructable killing machine. I like the Part 3 PF, and they did a good job, but I know they'll do something better the next time around. As for the new Freddy PF, the sculpt looks amazing -- the only flaw -- they should bring his hand out a little so we can see the glove. :gah:

Yeah, I thought the Jason Part 3 PF was a little off detail-wise but so many people go crazy over it. I also wish they had included the machete with the axe and just kept the CC head as the exclusive. I also prefer the look of late-80's Jason (Part VI-VIII) more. He looks like a totally indestructable killing machine. I like the Part 3 PF, and they did a good job, but I know they'll do something better the next time around. As for the new Freddy PF, the sculpt looks amazing -- the only flaw -- they should bring his hand out a little so we can see the glove. :gah:

:exactly::goodpost:

The later Jasons looked a lot more massive then the part 3 one. The shoulders on the zombie Jason are huge unlike the human part 3 skinny version.

My vote is for Jason X.

Hahahaha.

And by the way, I was kidding. But I still love that movie, I don't care what you say.

Pause/play. I said Pause/play.

My vote is for Jason X.

Hahahaha.

And by the way, I was kidding. But I still love that movie, I don't care what you say.

Jason_dc942c_1097920.gif

My vote is for Jason X.

Hahahaha.

Jason x was a badass fun movie. I loved it. Most people I know hated it with a passion. But I normally like the movies others hate.

Not a fan of the pose and he's too skinny. Other PF is better.

As for Jason, needs to be part 7 for sure!

Not a fan of the pose and he's too skinny. Other PF is better.

As for Jason, needs to be part 7 for sure!

I think the Freddy PF is perfect and way ahead of the last one IMO. Robert Englund has always been on the lean side so I don't think SS should have made this PF bigger--it would not have looked accurate. As someone who watched all these films as a kid, I will say this PF is pretty dead-on. Anyway, hopefully they will show the glove a little more but I doubt they will change the PF pose because he is due to ship in the next few months. Aside from the glove pose, I can't wait to have this guy in my collection.

I think the Freddy PF is perfect and way ahead of the last one IMO. Robert Englund has always been on the lean side so I don't think SS should have made this PF bigger--it would not have looked accurate. As someone who watched all these films as a kid, I will say this PF is pretty dead-on. Anyway, hopefully they will show the glove a little more but I doubt they will change the PF pose because he is due to ship in the next few months. Aside from the glove pose, I can't wait to have this guy in my collection.

:goodpost::clap I love Freddy he's my favorite killer of all time. Most dangerous and epic of all.

Not even close (IMO) and the pose was better the first time around too.

Not even close (IMO) and the pose was better the first time around too.

To each their own. I prefer this Freddy PF to the last but what ever floats your boat. If you prefer the last one, cool. Anyway, I just hope they release this guy on time. :impatient:

LOL BTW Voorhees, you're from my home town but I moved to T.O. I used to work in phase one of West Edmonton Mall, LMAO (like ten years ago). Memories... :)

Thought about preordering Freddy, but having seen the pictures and videos from Comic Con, I am not sure, if this PF is really worth the money. First of all: Has anybody noticed that the stripes on the sweater are wrong? Freddy's costume starts with a dark green stripe over both shoulders.

roenau8xfrkr.jpg

And this is how Sideshow presented the prototype:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqFE05ohaU[/ame]

By the way... what's with the color changes? First Sideshow uploaded pictures in their product gallery with black stripes instead of dark green stripes. Then they changed the pictures and it seemed to be a matter of lighting - suddenly the black stripes became green. And now on each video und picture from the Comic Con it's black again! WTF?

Other issues (I personally see with this PF):
- hat is too big
- body is clearly too skinny (Robert Englund was thin, but not THAT thin)
- pose hides the glove as Freddy's trademark
- sweater seems to consist of very thin material, looks a bit cheap

I really wished that Sideshow would actually give a crap about suggestions of (potential) buyers. I would have loved to display Freddy next to my Jason PF, but I won't preorder. Maybe I'll have a look at the first in-hand pictures/videos. A great headsculpt cannot be the only argument to buy a statue that Sideshow charges $350 for.

Am I seeing this wrong, am I missing something here? :dunno

To each their own. I prefer this Freddy PF to the last but what ever floats your boat. If you prefer the last one, cool. Anyway, I just hope they release this guy on time. :impatient:

LOL BTW Voorhees, you're from my home town but I moved to T.O. I used to work in phase one of West Edmonton Mall, LMAO (like ten years ago). Memories... :)

:lol Nice! Well not really considering I try to avoid that damn mall if possible. How's Toronto treating you?

That's exactly it. It's great that they now have another Freddy so that it can appeal to those who didn't enjoy the first one as much. I prefer the first one so I own it. Freddy's hand is the most important part of him, to me. So if it can't easily be seen, it's not that interesting to me. But this one does have a great sculpt. I am pleased with that. Which is why it will be awesome to see all of your pictures.

:lol Nice! Well not really considering I try to avoid that damn mall if possible. How's Toronto treating you?

Toronto's good, too darn hot right now though. :thud: As for Freddy, my waitlist for the Ex of him still hasn't converted so who knows if I'll even get this guy. I only want the Ex. But yeah, I do have to admit that all you guys are right -- the first PF pose was much better. If only we could have the new face sculpt on the old pose :lol

Back