Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? What's coming up that I don't know about? Hmmm?

A Myers would definitely make me come out of Sideshow retirement. But aside from that, I should be saving my pennies...

Not interested in Pinhead ? Or WROS ? Or Sauron ?

Ordered! I like the pose. It kind of looks like he's luring his next victim with the doll and ready to slice once they get close.

No more LOTR for me...

I decided to move to Middle Earth instead, and I can't take too much with me when the time comes! :D

Pinhead, maybe, but I never really was into Hellraiser that much.

I passed on this because I scored (providing i don't get a dream crushing email from sideshow) the pumpkinhead maquette.... :monkey3

:panic::panic::horror:panic::panic:

WHY they do not specify the Product Size?? only the box size.

the SIZE guys!!!!! somebody can call, and make that question. WHY THEY DON'T SPECIFY THE PRODUCT SIZE!
If him is Tiny and don't look fine with jason 3 pf

Ordered. I like that it comes out in October (hopefully). Can't wait to mad the ____ out of it.

I passed on this because I scored (providing i don't get a dream crushing email from sideshow) the pumpkinhead maquette.... :monkey3

:panic::panic::horror:panic::panic:

Whoa! All this time later, they found a Pumpkinhead? Congrats! I had that piece a while back. It's badass and huge.

Ordered as well. You can't beat the new flex pay system. Under $40 a month for this guy :lol

The October release date has me worried to be quite honest. That means that he could get rushed to meet that date and suffer quality wise. He could also get bumped and miss that date too though.

I havent ordered a REG piece for a long time, i thought Regulars didnt have the NRD???
Was going to order one (hate the EX) and give it a chance to grow on me, but i saw the NRD on both versions and have changed my mind again.
:pfft: > Sideshow

Not interested in Pinhead ? Or WROS ? Or Sauron ?

That's what I'm desperately waiting on!

Oh hell yea, HT can eat my ass. I've finally seen the light of what proper collectibles are :lol

3aa803ac-25c4-4b25-b398-f771fb0bb2db.jpg

I didn't order. I have a lot already on my order page over at ssc and I'm not deeply in love with this. These days with so many choices, I want to do the right thing. Now, Pinhead is a different story. I'm ordering without even knowing what it will look like. Static pose and all. Even if he's wearing a pink moo moo.

Back