Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really regret selling my Jason now :lol but it's going to another freak so I'm happy with that. :)

I'll probably get this anyway even though I swore I was out the collecting game (new flexipay system is too tempting) :lol

If your'e out of collecting, why are you still here. Its like a recoverying alchololic hanging out with a bunch of drunks in a bar :lol We're nothing but a bad incfluence!

I'll probably get this anyway even though I swore I was out the collecting game (new flexipay system is too tempting) :lol

I'm in the same boat, and being given a ration of ____ in the Jason thread for putting my Jason up for sale. Well, he hasn't sold and now with this awesome looking Freddy, I began considering keeping him. Hmmmm. The usual for me.

If your'e out of collecting, why are you still here. Its like a recoverying alchololic hanging out with a bunch of drunks in a bar :lol We're nothing but a bad incfluence!

I'm more or less done collecting too, and kind of selling off everything, in preparation for a move overseas, but these awesome looking pieces just keep coming along. Pinhead preview, Vampirella exclusive on order, and now Freddy...

Funny, I was just discussing this topic today with UT at lunch. Can't pull myself away from this forum fully because the people I've had the pleasure to meet have all been so awesome.

:D

Not gonna waste my money on this.

If they want my money I want a Freddy from the first movie, with solid red sleeves and the right head sculpt. :impatient:

sweet!!! still trying to work out the shipping charge since im in Australia. are you guys happy with ordering fom SS? do they pack them safely etc etc any feedback would be great

I've had no problems with shipping. Last PF I had shipped was about $80 which is great especially considering the exchange rate.

Back