Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a somewhat lazy afternoon slipping into night, studying me old radiation therapy all day, and just having some classic horror on in the background. Got through Dawn of the Dead and Friday the 13th, and then went to my old faithful.

Halloween...

Really would be nice if Sideshow could get things sorted out and add Myers to the Premium Format gallery of the other heavy hitters they've been revisiting of late. He's simply my all time favorite...

:(

:goodpost: Michael Myers has always been my favorite horror icon as well. A PF would be a dream come true.

Sideshow did make a Myers 12" figure back in the day, so they did get the license at one point. So I'm not sure what the issue they are having is since they did it before and Neca even more recently :dunno

Hellraiser was a pain to license at one point too if I recall and both NECA and Sideshow seem to have cracked that now too.

I agree, we really do need a Halloween 1978 PF. That's the ultimate and if we would only get one, that's the one we need. C'mon SSC.

wondering what time today they'll unveil the sneak peak. I'm really interested in getting a better look at this thing.

It will be another 6 to 8 hours before the are released.

Sideshow are still in bed :(

Well, only a few hours till the full reveal. I think it's gonna look awesome. This is already pretty much a must-buy for me, but metal claws will make me giddy like a fat kid in a candy store.

Back