Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks.

This Premium Format is awesome.I dont know how you guys cant nitpick that statue.The only thing that bothers me a bit is that hes kinda skinny.The rest is perfection.

The only thing that bothers me is that his glove hand is hidden, regardless whether that is a classic pose in his films or not, IMO I still do not like it and I think many here feel the same way. They are just blown away by the detail and the great head sculpt to not pass this PF up!

Oh hell yea, HT can eat my ass. I've finally seen the light of what proper collectibles are :lol

Wow that is funny I said that in another thread and the whole board went against me and started a huge argument.

It's got a big flaw which is he really should be holding his glove with fingers spread in striking position. His arm's just dangling at his side with the claws all limp looking. SS really needs to reposition that arm and hand imo. They shouldn't release it as-is. This is a deal breaker for me, which is too bad because I love the doll motif. Also, something looks off about the hat.

Well they will release it as is because they dont give a ____ about what fans want.

put this head on the old PF, you got a winner!

How much effort would be required to do that? I think there is going to be a bunch of people that will do some modifications for this.

Freddy hides his gloves behind his back and stuff all the time man, he's a sneaky ____er! I think the blades in front of the face is too obvious plus they already DID that pose.

It does not matter if he does that, I think most people here would agree that they would rather see the dam glove! Heck it almost looks like he only has one arm!

Of course I am not saying your wrong you are entitled to your opinion and have your reasons for preferring this pose.

AWESOME CONCEPT! Looking forward to see pics of this PF with this mod in ur thread :yess:

Aaaaaaaaaaand tho we started to dream:
1) changed the position of the right arm and gloved palm
2) modded the hat
3) made the sweater sitting more natural and added some green on the strips

SilentSurferRIDDICK_ANOESPFMod.jpg

Not the best PS but u get the idea.

:lol:lol:lol:lol :goodpost:

Now THAT is a PF I'd buy! :exactly:

I think I still like it better than the new one.

I only like the pose better, this new PF is brilliant, it is the pose that ruins it IMO.

Is anyone here interested in taking a poll to get people's opinion on which pose is better?

It's Freddy :dunno

Yeah he's still my favorite killer of all time. I remember him as being the most dangerous killer of any movie I've ever seen. I mean who can kill you even if your in the other side of the world in your sleep? That's why I want his statue. :yess:

I need him here with me NOW!!!! Great piece and worth the $$$ in my humble opinion. Hopefully it will be ready on time as "Christmas Freddy" wouldn't be as fun as an October release. Regardless, I cannot wait.

Maybe Its the angle but the hat looks huge but they can fix that, and lol at anyone who buys that lame splice statue thats behind him.

I think the hat looks fine... and regarding the skinny look, Robert Englund isn't a big guy. Freddy was always on the thin side so it's accurate. He never needed "mass" to kill you. I think it looks fantastic and this and a Myers PF are the only modern movie killers I need in my collection.

It's a good thing I saw these pics. They helped in my final decision. I will not get this pf. Glad you are all going to enjoy him and look forward to your photos.

Yeah I'm on the waitlist for the ex. Was away on holidays when they put him up for pre-order. Hopefully, I'll get converted. I've been on the list for four months and waitlist is STILL available. Hopefully they didn't forget about me...? Too much of a Freddy fan to miss out on the ex but won't buy a reg cuz they made too many IMO.

Freddy stole Indy's hat...too big. That is what my Indy Fedora looked like before i weathered it and made the necessary adjustments to properly represent Freddy's fedora.

Back