Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not mistake the lack of activity for a lack enthusiasm. To do so would most certainly not be

An excellent choice sir.

equqa9ur.jpg

Looking at this piece on ebay, there's a guy about 20 miles from me selling his. No pics though, when I contacted him he wouldn't send me any as Freddy is packed away. He insists of course its in perfect condition and everything is above board. Has 100% feedback too.

Daft question but would you take a chance or should I just stick with my instinct and go elsewhere?

If he's legit then he'll give you a look and you can grab him. If he won't let u look then he might be a dodgy bloke.

Either way you will have made

An excellent choice sir

Looks ok, crap pics but I don't see any flaws. He won't show it to you in person?

It looks like he definitely has a Freddy Krueger PF.

As to the state he's in I couldn't tell coz he took the pictures with his camera stuck between his arse cheeks.

Verily, he has not made

An excellent choice sir

Prompt removal of camera from arse, photography classes, and...might I suggest a minute measure of giveash**t when taking pictures for a sale would certainly be

An excellent choice sir.

Back