Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried displaying it 'proper' a few weeks ago, that lasted about a day before I turned it around again. They should have made the peg round so you could actually turn it anyway you like. Oh well. Speaking of which, anyone ever notice how Sideshow displayed the ex of their Jason 3 pf with his machete arm turned in? I tried doing that too but it doesn't fit well. I was afraid it would drop out and break.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=3000791

The way its displayed in the pic is the way mine is displayed and it all fit fine. How is urs displayed?

The way its displayed in the pic is the way mine is displayed and it all fit fine. How is urs displayed?
Turned so the machete points out to the side like the third picture. The sculpt of the forearm on mine fits this postion.

Not to be a ****** but I was the first to bring it up in the threads when I said "if Freddy's hand is on a magnet, couldn't we turn it around, palm facing us." It got the discussion going. LOL one of my biggest accomplishments in life. :rotfl:wave:peace

First off.... Stop being a ******;) ;)

Second it was a great find and turned a nice piece into a classic must own for fans. Well Done!

I wonder if SSC knew what they were doing or if it was just a lucky mistake?

Did someone at production say..... "Hey lets make sure the arm can be turned around so the buyers can display the glove in a more viewable pose.. Won't that be a nice surprise for them"

I mean the way the square peg fits is perfect. It could have been shaped to not work.

On purpose or not I am glad you can.. Otherwise I would not have bought this piece.

I wonder if SSC knew what they were doing or if it was just a lucky mistake?

Did someone at production say..... "Hey lets make sure the arm can be turned around so the buyers can display the glove in a more viewable pose.. Won't that be a nice surprise for them"

I mean the way the square peg fits is perfect. It could have been shaped to not work.

On purpose or not I am glad you can.. Otherwise I would not have bought this piece.

Yeah it does make a huge difference. Maybe Sideshow knew it all along. i think he would have sold out much faster though if they had shown him with the glove palm facing out when they revealed the PO. Great PF though, great paint job too. :peace

It's no longer a secret folks! It's been confirmed that tonight at Times Square, New York, there will......

An excellent choice sir.

As I ponder a future without a green background, I am not so sure changing the look of the forum was

An excellent choice sir.

Coming to this thread just to check on all the ' excellent choice sirs ' was most definitely ' an excellent choice sir'

I have come to be reassured that although we have seen some recent, flamboyant changes to our forum some things remain the same even in this year of our lord twenty-fourteen.

And hark! Have you perchance noticed Patriot's avatar?

ama7y2u9.jpg

Truly,

An excellent choice sir

Back