Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An elderly couple in Australia said that the police have wrongfully....

***BREAKING NEWS***

An excellent choice sir!

If anyone in the UK is looking to sell there exclusive version let me know as I'm after one :)

Don't worry about the Ex on this one. A Reg is just as good. Right now no one seems to want him on the aftermarket but just wait a coulple years. He will be a prized possession. I sent mine back 'cause of an issue wth his foot but I have been pondering picking him up in my collection again. The Ex wasn't like Jason, no one really uses the skull from what I read. Hope you find one. :peace

Don't worry about the Ex on this one. A Reg is just as good. Right now no one seems to want him on the aftermarket but just wait a coulple years. He will be a prized possession. I sent mine back 'cause of an issue wth his foot but I have been pondering picking him up in my collection again. The Ex wasn't like Jason, no one really uses the skull from what I read. Hope you find one. :peace

Well said my friend! :goodpost: I don't use the skull. The creepy doll rules by far! Freddy will be wanted in the future.

Cheers Bud, I was more interested in the art work rather than the skull is it would go nicely displayed with Freddy :)

I for one firmly believe that while CBG's collection philosophies differ from my own, he is in fact an honest gentleman. Be that as it may, this is one such occasion that, being the prominent figure in modern horror that it is, the chin on Bruce's face deserves

An excellent choice sir.

Just in time for Halloween! I got me an EX Freddy PF coming:)

Got me the Jason PF also on the way. I actually had Jason before but sold him.

This Freddy is so great it has forced me to get Jason again to have the companion piece :)

Plus I like Jason better and I can't own a Freddy without owning a Jason but I actually think that Freddy is the better statue.

Now I am just hoping for a Michael Myers PF :)

I for one firmly believe that while CBG's collection philosophies differ from my own, he is in fact an honest gentleman. Be that as it may, this is one such occasion that, being the prominent figure in modern horror that it is, the chin on Bruce's face deserves

An excellent choice sir.

How did I miss this?! Lmao patriot.

In choosing to repurchase the Jason figurine and for the first time to purchase the Frederick Krueger one observe that Jaws has made two

Excellent choices sirs.

Back