• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Freddy Krueger Bust Butterfingers #7 For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeroc

Freakzoid
Reaction score
$250 SHIPPED OBO

*Whats included*Butterfingers #7 bust, 2 Paperweight soft glass eyes.

Sorry, the sweater, hat, glove and glove stand are NOT included.

Up for sale is a beautiful piece and a high end collectible of one of the most iconic slashers of all time, this bust is called "Butterfingers" (#7) This actual mask was featured in the groundbreaking documentary "Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy" in the "Fred Heads" section on the bonus disc. With this mask is in your possession you'll be apart of the Nightmare On Elm St. franchise forever.

I am the first owner of this piece and it has been well taken care of since my ownership. Its been kept out of direct sunlight and has been encased from the moment it was in my hands to prevent any damage from dirt/dust, it has also never been worn and only been handled while wearing latex gloves. This item comes from a smoke/pet free environment. Currently the mask is unwearable, but that can be fixed by removing the eyes (held in place with duct tape) and with a slit up the back if you so desire ( I will not do this).But that's not all, you'll also receive a pair of paperweight soft glass eyes (a $30 value!).

NSA1.jpg

DSC00137-Copy-2.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC09938.jpg

Last edited:
Back