Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm over at the other forum. I'll let shawpaw send everyone the invite to it. It was fun here for sure. Not sure I will join the FB Group as they can get lost in the feeds.

I'll be planning some stuff to give away also. So for anyone else that want to keep the Freaks alive just message me for a link. We can of course do all things here too but the group option is just another in case so we can stay connected all around. I'm just not sure what will happen to the forum within the next couple of months so I planned ahead. We need to keep the spirit alive within these dark times.

My PM account is full....but count me in.
I am just nearing completion on my first custom work.

This was going to be the main platform to sell through.

Still want to be a part of Freaktacular thou.

Keep me in the loop. I dont use facebook but I will try to create one if needed....FB is just as bad with this aort of thing, maybe worse.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It's a shame the the gang has been broken up. I don't really post on forums alot these days but could always count on meeting up with people in here. I'm registered on the new forum but due to time and general life commitments I won't be a regular poster. I've had a good 8 years on this forum. I'll still be around in the background. :wave

It's a shame the the gang has been broken up. I don't really post on forums alot these days but could always count on meeting up with people in here. I'm registered on the new forum but due to time and general life commitments I won't be a regular poster. I've had a good 8 years on this forum. I'll still be around in the background. :wave

even if everyone just gathers for october on the facebook or the new forum it will be fun.
it is a shame that this place got the way it did. but thats just the way it is. the custom section stuff was bad but i have a feeling things might get worse here eventually

Someone please pm the “new forum” link. Haven’t stopped in in a while...wth is going on?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone please pm the “new forum” link. Haven’t stopped in in a while...wth is going on?!

the forum is dying because sideshow was forced to delete the custom section lol

I still have no idea where the new forum is too, so you're not the only one.

mods delete it if it ever gets posted.

the forum is dying because sideshow was forced to delete the custom section lol

mods delete it if it ever gets posted.

I haven't gone in the customs section in a long time anyways. It's too cliquey and cost me too much money. Shame to see people leaving though. It feels like I've been on this forum for a really long time at this point.

I haven't gone in the customs section in a long time anyways. It's too cliquey and cost me too much money. Shame to see people leaving though. It feels like I've been on this forum for a really long time at this point.

I don't think I have ever once gone to the customs section.

I don't think I have ever once gone to the customs section.

I hear it was a lawless place full of terror, violence, and complete lack of morals! :O I heard if you went there after the sun has past the third cactus, that pirates ruled the land and stole your pants...

I hear it was a lawless place full of terror, violence, and complete lack of morals! :O I heard if you went there after the sun has past the third cactus, that pirates ruled the land and stole your pants...

Literally exactly what happened to me.

I had a Princess Leia dress being made by Yunsil over in the custom section... It’s paid in full, so I hope I receive it when it releases next month. I also enjoyed purchasing numerous custom head sculpts by JNIX in the custom section. He’s since invited me to his Facebook group. So at least I won’t miss out on his art.

I like pirates.... hummmm..... I might have fit in. Of course my fighting skills are not very good so maybe its better that I avoided it.

I like pirates.... hummmm..... I might have fit in. Of course my fighting skills are not very good so maybe its better that I avoided it.

You have to wrestle their leader to get in. Naked. Covered in lubing oil. Sometimes whipped cream.

Literally exactly what happened to me.

Sorry about that Patriot, you seem like a good guy... I'll send your pants back to you.

Back