Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone in the Batman The Animated Series thread posted a typo reading “Batman Beyonce” instead of Batman Beyond. It was pretty funny.[emoji23] But then sfa made a hilarious illustration to rub it in:
c2f1090fe709120f8b86623bc17cefc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone in the Batman The Animated Series thread posted a typo reading “Batman Beyonce” instead of Batman Beyond. It was pretty funny.[emoji23] But then sfa made a hilarious illustration to rub it in:
c2f1090fe709120f8b86623bc17cefc3.jpg

:lol :lol

My newest fascination is complete.. The Gentle Giant Jumbo Original 12 set. It’s funny to see those little figures we loved so much as kids blown up and now realize how basic (and kind of crappy) they are…. But heck they were fun to play with.

View attachment 406266

And in honor of this I am hainvg…..

DARTH MADDENS JUMBO FIGURE GIVEAWAY CONTEST

All you need to do is post a picture or meme or joke or something funny that somehow involves a Superhero. I’ll leave it open for a while so everyone can see and everyone’s name will go on the wheel of fortune to determine a winner. Winner gets a mystery Gentle Giant Jumbo figure.

I’ll get the ball rolling with the one joke I know…

Batman and Superman are in the bar and Superman is complaining about how long it’s been since he had sex. Batman says “Well as I was flying over here in the batplane I saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude in her backyard and if you go quick maybe you can get some.” So Superman runs out of the bar flies over to Wonder Woman’s house and sure enough there she is in her backyard totally nude. Superman is so excited he flies down does the deed and flies off without saying a word. Wonder Woman opens her eyes and says “What in the hell was that?” and the Invisible Man on top of her says “I don’t know but my ass sure hurts.”

Have fun….

Awesome collection and great joke!

Here is mine...

Top-30-Funny-Deadpool-Memes-23-Deadpool-Deadpool-Funny-1-500x500.jpg

Looks like we got 10 entries...

shawpaw
lamelnik
cicada17
crows
earthdog
xduckettx
punkg42
darth snoopy
mrdbios
generalzodlives

I'll pick a winner sometime today... all good entries... good luck.

Looks like we got 10 entries...

shawpaw
lamelnik
cicada17
crows
earthdog
xduckettx
punkg42
darth snoopy
mrdbios
generalzodlives

I'll pick a winner sometime today... all good entries... good luck.

Good luck everybody! Thanks for the Spooktacular in April contest, DM!

And the Mystery Jumbo Figure goes to.........

winner.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS SHAWPAW. Just PM me your address. I don't know for sure when I will get it in the mail (might not be until next weekend) but it will be on the way.

Back