Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I win???

1A8DC913-5348-482C-82BE-A40BF41AB750.jpeg

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm back on the mend. Hate having to wear this neck brace 24/7 though. But I guess it's better than having HAPPYBOY man loving on me.

Speaking of HAPPYBOY - he was so overwhelmed by the PM response, he is planning on going on tour. :yess:

Well now to go back to doing whatnot while looking like frankenstuckhiswangupmyarse.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm back on the mend. Hate having to wear this neck brace 24/7 though. But I guess it's better than having HAPPYBOY man loving on me.

Speaking of HAPPYBOY - he was so overwhelmed by the PM response, he is planning on going on tour. :yess:

Well now to go back to doing whatnot while looking like frankenstuckhiswangupmyarse.
Glad to hear you're on the mend! How long do you have to wear the neck brace? Hopefully not more than a month or so... You'll be back to sucking your own clock in no time! :hi5:

Glad to hear you're on the mend! How long do you have to wear the neck brace? Hopefully not more than a month or so... You'll be back to sucking your own clock in no time! :hi5:

Hard collar for two weeks and then soft for two to three weeks.

And I am hung like a flea so that will never happen.

My newest fascination is complete.. The Gentle Giant Jumbo Original 12 set. It’s funny to see those little figures we loved so much as kids blown up and now realize how basic (and kind of crappy) they are…. But heck they were fun to play with.

7N4O7tA.jpg

And in honor of this I am hainvg…..

DARTH MADDENS JUMBO FIGURE GIVEAWAY CONTEST

All you need to do is post a picture or meme or joke or something funny that somehow involves a Superhero. I’ll leave it open for a while so everyone can see and everyone’s name will go on the wheel of fortune to determine a winner. Winner gets a mystery Gentle Giant Jumbo figure.

I’ll get the ball rolling with the one joke I know…

Batman and Superman are in the bar and Superman is complaining about how long it’s been since he had sex. Batman says “Well as I was flying over here in the batplane I saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude in her backyard and if you go quick maybe you can get some.” So Superman runs out of the bar flies over to Wonder Woman’s house and sure enough there she is in her backyard totally nude. Superman is so excited he flies down does the deed and flies off without saying a word. Wonder Woman opens her eyes and says “What in the hell was that?” and the Invisible Man on top of her says “I don’t know but my ass sure hurts.”

Have fun….

My newest fascination is complete.. The Gentle Giant Jumbo Original 12 set. It’s funny to see those little figures we loved so much as kids blown up and now realize how basic (and kind of crappy) they are…. But heck they were fun to play with.

View attachment 406266

All you need to do is post a picture or meme or joke or something funny that somehow involves a Superhero. I’ll leave it open for a while so everyone can see and everyone’s name will go on the wheel of fortune to determine a winner. Winner gets a mystery Gentle Giant Jumbo figure.

Batman and Superman are in the bar and Superman is complaining about how long it’s been since he had sex. Batman says “Well as I was flying over here in the batplane I saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude in her backyard and if you go quick maybe you can get some.” So Superman runs out of the bar flies over to Wonder Woman’s house and sure enough there she is in her backyard totally nude. Superman is so excited he flies down does the deed and flies off without saying a word. Wonder Woman opens her eyes and says “What in the hell was that?” and the Invisible Man on top of her says “I don’t know but my ass sure hurts.”

Have fun….

All of those Jumbo Figures look great together! Nice collection.

Here's a meme to celebrate:

d19d8065abb94e3656681b32c0462acc-superhero-memes-hilarious-funny-avengers-memes.jpg

View attachment 406266

Have fun….

Congrats! That's a great set. :rock

This is one of my favorites...

Bullet_Bounce.jpg

View attachment 406266

Have fun….

One of my favorites. :lol

39e8e536972640745f1cd8118719f3a8.jpg

View attachment 406266

Have fun….

f7565361eae9332acb8e8ce6d15b08b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 406266

Have fun….

Very cool DM. Here is my submission :)

Superhero-Jokes-2.jpg

View attachment 406266

Have fun….

humor-marvel-superhero-memes25.jpg

Back