Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT was fantastic. Started off a bit slow but got really going. Looking forward to seeing The Strangers sequel. I hope it’s not crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some promo people were outside of my LCS giving away totes, posters, headphones, etc. for the movie. I hadn’t heard of it, so I didn’t take anything. When I got home I read about it in EW (thanks for the subscription I won during Spook, KenBenobi). The script seems different, and it apparently was well received at SXSW here in Austin. The director and actress are married, and it sounds like they have good on-screen chemistry as a couple. I was even shocked to learn that at least one of the actors who play their kids is actually deaf. I’m pretty curious about it now.

Speaking of movies. I just watched that Terrifier movie with the clown. What a maniac. Very gory but I wish they had a better budget. Kind of a throwback to 80’s horror movies. Very predictable but what do you expect these days

Anyone planning to see A Quiet Place?

Nope. Cuz I already did!

I like quiet place

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Then you should have joined us for dinner on Saturday! Without you, it was pretty quiet!

Some promo people were outside of my LCS giving away totes, posters, headphones, etc. for the movie. I hadn’t heard of it, so I didn’t take anything. When I got home I read about it in EW (thanks for the subscription I won during Spook, KenBenobi). The script seems different, and it apparently was well received at SXSW here in Austin. The director and actress are married, and it sounds like they have good on-screen chemistry as a couple. I was even shocked to learn that at least one of the actors who play their kids is actually deaf. I’m pretty curious about it now.
You're welcome! I didn't know that about one of the kids. I'm going to guess the girl... She's either really deaf, or a damn good actress!

You should have taken that swag to give away in here during Spook!

As for your statement "The director and actress are married", that sounds like you don't know who either of them are?!?!?!? :thud:

Emily Blunt may be married to John Kraczinski, but she's still my girlfriend! :lecture Jim has Pam, anyway. He doesn't need Emily!

First to get it......gets it.....free coffee. :)

$5 Starbucks Card eGift.

Redemption URL: https://starbucks.cashstar.com/gift-card/view/n5y0KL3wyHWlx3eAyCyjTORjy/
PIN: gbgFWm

To redeem your Starbucks Card eGift, please click on the Redemption URL provided above and enter the Secret Code into their website. After completing the redemption process, you will be presented with a printable Starbucks gift card valid for use in store or at their website at www.starbucks.com.

Back