Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to pick these up at some point.

1436_3266_29013_DCComics_2PK_AceandKrypto_DORBZ_GLAM_ECCC2000_copy_large.png

i got a little sad that the Funko T Rex is a smaller pop and not a big pop like Godzilla or the Game of Thrones dragons. The pop looks very very nice but it would have been amazing if he was bigger than the others.

Also I think the the colors of the pop are from the T Rex in Jurassic World because the T Rex in the first movie was more of a grey/ greenish color. I Love that we can get the cast from Jurassic Park and I Love the other two dinosaurs. Im just sad the T Rex isnt big

Last edited:
i got a little sad that the Funko T Rex is a smaller pop and not a big pop like Godzilla or the Game of Thrones dragons. The pop looks very very nice but it would have been amazing if he was bigger than the others.

Also I think the the colors of the pop are from the T Rex in Jurassic World because the T Rex in the first movie was more of a grey/ greenish color. I Love that we can get the cast from Jurassic Park and I Love the other two dinosaurs. Im just sad the T Rex isnt big

I did a little work on the new JP raptor. Seductive Jeff Goldblum is probably my favorite pop of the year.

I did a little work on the new JP raptor. Seductive Jeff Goldblum is probably my favorite pop of the year.

the Raptor and dilophosaurus are perfect. the exclusive is really cool too. I kinda hope they make the rest of the cast (Specially Mundoon... i would die if they make him

Hey, I actually beat my joke Spring deadline for getting those prize kits sent out, go me! :clap :wink1:

FYI on the Mort holiday prints/cards, those were supposed to be a kit item that got scrapped. They came from a free Amazon print offer a few years ago, but they botched 'em by enlarging the image making it blurry and cutting off the boarders. Now I'm stuck with a stack of em... :slap :lol

Back