Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always end up paying a little.... I'm not giving the government an interest free loan with my money.

Last edited:
I only pay government minimum not a whole lot which I'm happy about.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yoda is my wife! :lecture

r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reaction-gif-1363306207k.gif

Don't you mean Yaddle? :lol

Should be getting my W2 soon. I always have my pay stubs take as much taxes out of my pay so the return is higher. That money i get refunded this year will be spent for my trip to Disney this year.

Awesome!
It's so expensive that it's something you have to save up for.
You're probably going to Magic Kingdom.
I've already spent so much at Disneyland Resort. The equivalent of a nice car. LOL!

Awesome!
It's so expensive that it's something you have to save up for.
You're probably going to Magic Kingdom.
I've already spent so much at Disneyland Resort. The equivalent of a nice car. LOL!
Me and my Girlfriends family going in May they have the Disney vacation club thing and get discount on tickets and hotels. Need to save a grand plus extra but already got more then half save for it. Buying tickets and giving the food money to her parents in March. Looking forward to it. We going to Disney in Florida it'll be nice.

Haha you’re a man of many tastes. I was a little nervous whether you’d like it all or not. I figured you knew it was me. I still owe you more turtles from a few Freaktaculars ago (so I’ll even it up eventually). You’ve mentioned your pin collection before and I thought that would be a cool SDCC exclusive to add. I also knew you were a comic guy too and tracking down that #1 in NM- condition was difficult lol. I haven’t actually read the series yet so I’ll have to get another #1 to start it :lol

Dude, thank you so much for sending me the Extremity comics! I read them last week and absolutely love them! Went out and bought issues 7-10 and preordered #12 (will have to grab #11 when it hits the LCS). Some great story and art I would've missed out on otherwise. Thanks again! You should definitely check it out if you have the chance! It's only running 12 issues, and the first trade should be out now. Really enjoying it.

Dude, thank you so much for sending me the Extremity comics! I read them last week and absolutely love them! Went out and bought issues 7-10 and preordered #12 (will have to grab #11 when it hits the LCS). Some great story and art I would've missed out on otherwise. Thanks again! You should definitely check it out if you have the chance! It's only running 12 issues, and the first trade should be out now. Really enjoying it.

I’ve read to issue 5 so far. Really like it!. I’m glad you liked it. My lcs guy told me about it so I grabbed it for you in hopes that it fit with your interests. I really hope they expand the universe more as I really like the story telling.

That's a pretty damn good series. I was surprised by it.
first issue was awesome. Kind of reminds be of Conan meets mad max meets Star Wars.

See, I don't like the Arkham games, *and* I don't like the DC movie universe right now... I just like the style of both. Starting to lean Batman though because I can't stand seeing leg joints like that!

Back