Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had you

You-had-me-at-hello-GIF-Jerry-Maguire.gif

I thanked a couple of times and even posted a picture.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I've gotten complaints in the past about people not sharing what they got or even acknowledging that they got anything. Hopefully everyone this year follows through with a thanks.

Also, I think quite a few people know their Secret Santa, but does anyone who doesn't want me to tell them who their Secret Santa is?

Last year I was disappointed with the response to my (generous) gift. This year was a lot of fun though. Thanks for facilitating Zod.

I absolutely loved everything I got personally, I just wish my health was letting me enjoy things more at the moment. I did drop 4lbs... only... 30 to go... stupid fluid retention -.-

Last year I was disappointed with the response to my (generous) gift. This year was a lot of fun though. Thanks for facilitating Zod.
I wasn't around last year in this thread for secret santa but that isn't right. I posted a picture of the stuff I received right away and said my thanks. The Universal Monster Mugs and Creature Funko were amazing. Loved them both and cannot thank and show my appreciation enough.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Haven’t heard or seen anything from mine - but know folks are busy with holidays, travel, and family.

Hope he liked everything though!

I had a three day weekend and wish I could have taken off the entire week. I'm thinking about taking a stay-cation in the next month or so just to recharge my battery.

Back